2014-15 hoops box bust (also my 1st ever box)

nike1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
hey guys, this is pretty much the majority of my 1st box bust,

might not be the most impressive, but i still had fun breaking it, that amare jersey card is sick.
same with the rookie auto's, i got plenty of silver base cards, few gold ones, and some prizm ones? i dont even know lol,
also apologies for the relatively crap pictures,

if anyone wants any of these let me know,

IMG_3467_zpsgayaor2x.jpg

IMG_3468_zpsqzq5hdin.jpg

IMG_3469_zps1ld0ykd3.jpg

IMG_3470_zps8t6rxtvd.jpg

IMG_3471_zps0kxkkzjf.jpg

IMG_3472_zpsqhotbds2.jpg

IMG_3473_zpsuh7srxan.jpg

also thanks to cherry collectables, for the INSANELY quick shipping

For my 1st ever box, I did 2013/14 Hoops. I only got 1 signature, no jerseys (not sure if theres any in the set anyway) and no numbered cards. You've got 2 signature cards, 1 jersey card and a couple of numbered cards! I'd be pretty rapt with that!

trust me, i may have said its not the most impressive ( players wise is what i meant), but sheer fun factor made me pretty rapt with it

Yeah they are good fun!

Not the most flattering Paul George photo in that Picture Perfect insert.

Nice assortment of cards. The cheaper boxes sort of take me back to the glory days of the 90's with the colourful inserts.

If you are busting boxes just for fun then you are doing it for the right reason!!!

i will be honest, i started yelling out loud for a derrick rose base card.. didnt happen.
got pretty much the entire bulls starting lineup except for rose.

this clearly states derrick rose is my favourite player lol.

Having a bit of fun busting a box of cards, and a nice haul to boot. That's the way to do it.

For my 1st ever box, I did 2013/14 Hoops. I only got 1 signature, no jerseys (not sure if theres any in the set anyway) and no numbered cards. You've got 2 signature cards, 1 jersey card and a couple of numbered cards! I'd be pretty rapt with that!

if you only got one auto from a box I'd be guessing what you bought was a retail box and not a hobby box. hobby box pack configuration is a little different to retail boxes, hobby boxes tend to be a bit more expensive but also have more hits. 13-14 hoops retail box has only 1 hit, where as a hobby box of 13-14 hoops will have 3 hits (either 2 autos 1 memorabilia card or 1 auto 2 memorabilia cards)

Back
Top Bottom