Hobbymonsters

hobbymonsters.com
Real Name
Jay & Nel
eBay User
hobbymonsters
COMC User
HobbyMonsters
So I finish work today and have a bunch of messages from ebay customers unable to pay for items they have purchased, then went on to paypal to make some payments of my own only to find this....
paypal.jpg

Now.. what the hell is this about, there was 0 credit card transactions on that day for starters.. my account has already been verified and is a business account using abn etc..

So.. I can not pay, receive, anything... and paypal contact hours close at 7pm on a sunday. Nothing I can do till 6am? This is a massssive inconvenience as I have arranged payments to people and also people trying to pay me are unable to do so.. really frustrating and opportunity to receive negative feedback completely out of my control, it just makes no sense..

Has anyone encountered anything like this before or have any suggestions. PLEASE..

Problem was one of the cards linked to account is Jay's and not my name. This threw up warning bells apparently. However.. The card has been linked for 6 weeks or more so pretty crazy for this to happen now. So just be careful using other family members cards I guess.

Back
Top Bottom