ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

I'll be happy for just two releases. I understand why they are trying to do but I think just the two will be bang for buck. Maybe add a few of the powerplay things into the traders

I don't think it is about the 3 sets a year they just need to reduce the number of cards in a set ... 3 sets worked last year reasonably well ...They have made it too hard for the average collector ...

I don't think it is about the 3 sets a year they just need to reduce the number of cards in a set ... 3 sets worked last year reasonably well ...They have made it too hard for the average collector ...
There's some conflict of opinion around what is considered "value for money" with these ESP releases. The deep signature sets (League Sensations & Young Guns) appeal to hard-core collectors but are beyond the average punter. The vast and numerous minor insert sets provide a hit per pack but the time and money it takes to complete them puts people off.
Where's the middle ground that appeals to all collectors? Different sets with different configurations?
Team collectors are more prolific these days and I understand why.

Yeah as much as we were sick of the content of Select Champions at least I think they had the breakdown right as said before.

Per team:
1 set commons
1 set Jersey / parallel
3 card insert set
2 card insert set
1 card insert set
Maybe 1 higher end / case card

Ross

Holmes is the underdog for rookie of the year. He has done some huge work. I see him being in FG and a shark for a long time.

I reckon if someone asked him he may just say yest to being the Sharks young gun.

Yeah as much as we were sick of the content of Select Champions at least I think they had the breakdown right as said before.

Per team:
1 set commons
1 set Jersey / parallel
3 card insert set
2 card insert set
1 card insert set
Maybe 1 higher end / case card

Ross

At least with select the parallel cards were a different picture which helped to a point ... If ESP changed the picture it would at least be a start by making them a little more desirable ..

If that is the CASE, probably best he gets away from sharks, LOL
Souths can't talk... A few problems of late.

He is actually good player and well adjusted. The sharks are going quite well and we are fixing a lot of things at the club.

Souths can't talk... A few problems of late.

He is actually good player and well adjusted. The sharks are going quite well and we are fixing a lot of things at the club.

- like last week when the coach told the world the captain was giving up rep footy?

- like last week when the coach told the world the captain was giving up rep footy?

Haha, or the coach telling a player he will be granted a release without consulting anyone else at the club?

He seems to be the biggest loose cannon around, can't believe he's still got a job. Still, he built a gym there 4 or 5 years ago ...

10th would be the retail date, if you live close to a seller you could have it in time for your b'day.

Also, expect very limited stock to be at the Newsagency level with this release if they are ordering through NS.....as in, one box only at a time until sold out.

Heard they cant get half of what they received last year.

Back
Top Bottom