15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

True, I have loved watching kobe over the years but think he's the biggest thing that puts off players coming to the lakers atm, saying to Aldridge that he see's him being like gasol to him e.g second fiddle is not going to win anyone over when your 38 and should be handing the team over and becoming option 2 himself, the lakers have drafted well, but think next offseason when kobe retires and you have all rnay extra money to spend is when you's will land two big names, even maybe 3 with the salary cap set to go crazy.

Might wanna double check the articles being published he didn't want him to be Pau 2.0... He said he envisioned their tandem working like what he had with Pau, a 1 / 2 inside outside scoring punch. Totally different - nothing to do with who ate first in the pecking order.

Might wanna double check the articles being published he didn't want him to be Pau 2.0... He said he envisioned their tandem working like what he had with Pau, a 1 / 2 inside outside scoring punch. Totally different - nothing to do with who ate first in the pecking order.
I did check my article, Kobe being Kobe, the one thing i love about Duncan, he don't let his ego get in the way of what's best for the team. Kobe needs to let go, hand the team over and age gracefully.

I did check my article, Kobe being Kobe, the one thing i love about Duncan, he don't let his ego get in the way of what's best for the team. Kobe needs to let go, hand the team over and age gracefully.
I wasn't having a go, but with the reports I've seen that's exactly what he did - speaking about how the front office can get Aldridge more help after his time is done.... So perhaps not.

Dallas:
PG - ??? (Rumored target is Mo Williams)
SG - Wes Johnson
SF - Chandler Parsons
PF - Dirk Nowitski
C - DeAndre Jordan

Imposing starting lineup that's for sure. I think sports bet needs to open their executive of the year market and make Chandler Parsons the heavy favorite.

Dallas:
PG - ??? (Rumored target is Mo Williams)
SG - Wes Johnson
SF - Chandler Parsons
PF - Dirk Nowitski
C - DeAndre Jordan

Imposing starting lineup that's for sure. I think sports bet needs to open their executive of the year market and make Chandler Parsons the heavy favorite.
Will be a pretty deadly

@BillSimmons: The Sac Kings are having the funniest offseason in years. It's like watching a sloshed parent making crazy bids at a school auction.

Whilst on the Kings, their new starting lineup:

PG: Rajon Rondo
SG: Marco Belinelli
SF: Rudy Gay
PF: ???
C: Demarcus Cousins

Already a big upgrade on years past.
Collision & McLemore form the beginnings of a respectable bench mob.

I'm in shock that K Love signed for a multi-year deal!

And did I read that LMA is considering the Heat?!/!

If he went there that would be pretty damn awesome.

G. Dragic
D. Wade
L.Deng
LM.A
C. Bosh

Thats a formidable line-up!

I'm in shock that K Love signed for a multi-year deal!

And did I read that LMA is considering the Heat?!/!

If he went there that would be pretty damn awesome.

G. Dragic
D. Wade
L.Deng
LM.A
C. Bosh

Thats a formidable line-up!

Pretty sure the only way they could sign him would be in a sign and trade with Bosh.

Saw a pretty nasty picture this morning of the Blazers starting 5 from last year, with all but Lillard in different unis..

Lillard will be pretty handy to own in fantasy leagues next year methinks ;)

Hibbert has a $2.3mill trade kicker activated meaning the Lakers have $4.7mill of cap space remaining. Expensive get but essentially a 1 year rental. Pacers will be sending $2.3mill cash to LA to cover the bonus.

Yikes, imagine having to pay someone to get a person off your hands.

Back
Top Bottom