Signed TCM Parra

parrathruandthru

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Geoff
Thanks to all the players for their time. Full set of player cards for those who didn't buy the Parra set
The players who commented thought they were great

img517.jpg

img518.jpg

img519.jpg

img520.jpg

Your scans don't show the whole card - There's some missing on the Right Hand Side

Very nice Geoff!

Bit of a shame though, that only 5 from the 15 had the brains to sign in the space provided.

Thanks all. Even for the smart arse comment
I don't mind where they sign them I am grateful they take the time to sign for me. Remember that I am not the only person putting something in front of them
Some of their signatures wouldn't fit in the space in any case. Also most were done in the dark.
Got em signed at Saints game 1 at NSW cup and last 3 after watching them train on Friday morning

Fair points Geoff, look I dont collect IP but if I did I guess the neat freak in me would have liked them in the space provided.

Last edited:
I think they all look far better the way they are signed. Great if you have a sig that fits in the space left for them. Better if you have a sig that is too big and placed on a card where it suits instead of being squashed in an area where it would look out of place. This comes from experience of when I use to get my IP,s done. Nothing worse than travelling waiting and ending up with a botched sig on a card. Well done mate. I am very jealous along with a few others.

I think they look great! I'm also happy they take the time sign for me, for nothing in return.

I'm looking forward to taking the next 5 years to get my cowboys ones signed (when they get released! Lol)

Thanks for sharing G!

M

Did you use the pen provided or your own one? As I am not normally an ip hunter wondering what pen I should use when I try to get my bulldogs ones signed

I think they look great! I'm also happy they take the time sign for me, for nothing in return.

I'm looking forward to taking the next 5 years to get my cowboys ones signed (when they get released! Lol)

Thanks for sharing G!

M
All other teams now available Mirren. I bought the other 8 today.

Back
Top Bottom