Brunty's Mailday's - Updated 9th March

brunty96

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jordan
eBay User
brunty96
First posted mailday on this site. I'm an all out Arsenal fan so I mainly collect Arsenal cards, but I do go for some lots of cards on ebay and have bought a full base set of both panini world cup prizms and futera unique 2014.

Futera 2007 Gilberto Silve Jersey Card 67/250
$_1.JPG

$_3.JPG

Topps Premier Gold '14 Mikel Arteta Jumbo Jersey Black 5/25

$_1.JPG

Bought this lot of numbered captain cards. Only plan on keeping the green Mikel Arteta card so if anyone is interested any of the other numbered captain cards, then let me know :)
$_3.JPG

Cheers pal. Im yet to post up my collection thus far over the past few months since I've just joined the forum a couple days ago. Got quite alot of topps premier gold cards from other teams to sell. If theres any you're looking for, let me know :)

Cheers pal. Im yet to post up my collection thus far over the past few months since I've just joined the forum a couple days ago. Got quite alot of topps premier gold cards from other teams to sell. If theres any you're looking for, let me know :)

Sounds good bro!. Hope you enjoying your time on here too :D..Good luck with the collecting!

Very nice mixed bag there bro, looking forward to more of your mailday's :thumbsup:

Thanks mate
heres today's mailday for ya!

Panini World Cup Prizm 2014 Lot of 13 Blue white and red cards.
$_3.JPG
$_3.JPG

Panini World Cup Prizm 2014 Jack Wilshere #'d/199 to add to my collection for a wilshere set.
AwBSJVVBmumUF1gys87jPxllBljgXLeiyH1VxCq1ul0rsD89KiNoCc1Hp-nPD4qotRyadTJYrkxRkDVaksbK6DI_Y2PkiVVOwQ=w285-h400-nc

Also had a box of Panini World Cup Prizms arrive the other day, no decent pulls. Only a red Landon Donovan :(

Got my two of the Jack Wilshere cards to add to my set! /55 National Prizm and 1/10 Gold! Got the purple /99 Martinez in a box break, may consider selling it.

Well, well, well.. haven't purchased a great deal of cards in ages and hadn't been updating this mail day thread regardless some of the nice cards I bought :confused:

Nonetheless, with the new Panini Select release my mail days will become flooded! Here's the first of many!

Santi Cazorla - Two Colour Jersey 20/25 (Jersey No.)

Back
Top Bottom