Topps Premier Gold 2014 Wall Art Cards??

Up to you mate. I'm not really pc'ing anyone in particular at the moment, so I'll prob give them a miss. But there might be some nice Wilshere's for you?
Hmmm nah at the moment just trying to hunt for nice futera 2015 cards, got my eye on a Walcott Kit Card, Ozil Dual Patch and Cazorla EPL Patch that I'm aiming to win. Jack Wilshere, i'm only planning on having him as a world cup prizm set.

Hmmm nah at the moment just trying to hunt for nice futera 2015 cards, got my eye on a Walcott Kit Card, Ozil Dual Patch and Cazorla EPL Patch that I'm aiming to win. Jack Wilshere, i'm only planning on having him as a world cup prizm set.
I see the Tony Adams jersey cards are a bit of a disappointment, being his Portsmouth tracksuit or something. I mean it's Mr Arsenal :red:

I see the Tony Adams jersey cards are a bit of a disappointment, being his Portsmouth tracksuit or something. I mean it's Mr Arsenal :red:
Yeah I know! I won one of his cards this morning with the light blue and dark blue stripe through it. But yeah I hope some of his cards feature Arsenal kits.

Yeah I know! I won one of his cards this morning with the light blue and dark blue stripe through it. But yeah I hope some of his cards feature Arsenal kits.
Ha I was watching that one. I doubt he will have any Arsenal, but you never know. I also saw that the Cesc jersey is his Arsenal kit. If I see a filthy Arsenal patch I might go after it.

Ha I was watching that one. I doubt he will have any Arsenal, but you never know. I also saw that the Cesc jersey is his Arsenal kit. If I see a filthy Arsenal patch I might go after it.
Yeah, I noticed one of his patches had what seemed to be part of the "Fly Emirates" lettering. Also it seems so far there aren't any Arsenal jerseys in Bergkamps patches, only seen patches from the Van Der Saar Testimonial..

Yeah, I noticed one of his patches had what seemed to be part of the "Fly Emirates" lettering. Also it seems so far there aren't any Arsenal jerseys in Bergkamps patches, only seen patches from the Van Der Saar Testimonial..
Were you bidding on the Arteta 1/1 patch this morning? I had a bit of a crack but didn't go too hard.

Flicking through this thread you two gooners having the same banner makes me think one person is talking to themself!

So I got a Jedinak base Purple /49 from this set, and it arrived in the mail from the UK today.They hadnt been selling for
much, and now I know why, the card stock, for a large card, is as flimsy as! Absolute rubbish. The numbering is on the
front of the card, other than that they're an identical enlargement of the regular cards.

Back
Top Bottom