Much Misc (Scans)

hopalong

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Oyvind
From various group breaks and personal boxes over the last month. Nothing too spectacular.

1x Flawless + Immaculate

Nice cards all of them, just not worth what I paid :)

Flawless_Immac_zpsp1a6ypaf.jpeg

Momentum

The Tristan Thompson rookie on-card auto is nice (all the others are stickers). And there's a Kyrie redemption on the way (hopefully).

MomentousRookies_zpsndxyzhv2.jpeg

Momentum_zpsmdwroq3o.jpeg

Crusade

Broke a box of Crusade. Green Brook Lopez.

Crusade_Break_zpsz3l7agss.jpeg

Misc

Random stuff from group breaks and personal boxes. The Dragic auto is quite nice.

VeryMisc_zpscc2fuazb.jpeg

Thanks for looking

Nothing too spectacular? Did you see my last mailday thread? lol You'll rarely get back what you spend to break some boxes but some great cards regardless Dragic patch auto is nasty and the quad patch is A grade material!

Haha, sorry, I guess I've just seen too many 1/1s from Immaculate, Select etc been pulled lately so other cards pale in comparison :)

nice haul mate, im loving the immaculate shadowbox cards, dont stress about your kyrie expired redemption, i had same thing and received an expired durant auto redemption today!! so excited until I noticed it was damaged, shattered

Last edited:
nice haul mate, im loving the immaculate shadowbox cards, dont stress about your kyrie expired redemption, i had same thing and received an expired durant auto redemption today!! so excited until I noticed it was damaged, shattered

Ah, bummer :(

A nice mix there. Altho the momentum boxes are largly a hit or miss (mostly miss) product. Those momentumental marks cards are killer when on card, ala KD. Also I really like the Momentus rookies autos.

A nice mix there. Altho the momentum boxes are largly a hit or miss (mostly miss) product. Those momentumental marks cards are killer when on card, ala KD. Also I really like the Momentus rookies autos.

At the current price you can get them for they are a much more reasonable break. At the original price it was just too painful as so many boxes were misses.

Back
Top Bottom