NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

If i didnt already hate james graham i do now, hes cost me my game this week, still a slight chance if george jennings nabs a try tonight or if seggy goes huge on return, come chicko!

I feel your pain Girds. I'mm having a shocker of a year. This weeks pearlers are Grevsmuhl out (scores 85) and Walker in (scores 15)

I had to choose between Grevsmuhl and Moseley for the last bench spot.......thankfully i went for Grevsmuhl. Gun!

i thought he had been dropped. walkers getting sold this week, not even fussed about bye coverage, 15 just isnt good enough

Ive had rts since week one. Bloke has to be a staple in every side this season. Not only is he a freak, he actually has a dig unlike a lot of other fullbacks

I cant believe how bad some of the halves are in the game; kicking straight down his throat in centre field is just asking for trouble.

The Dragons did a job on him and the Roosters by kicking away from him or deep into their left hand corner, forcing him to run out sideways and limit his left foot step, he was sh^t and uninterested that day.

Anyway will pick him up eventually I'm sure.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom