Immaculate Knicks

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Totally stoked to get these cards.

Panini New York Knicks booklet, I don't know how they could have left Ewing out of this lineup.

14/25
BookletNY_zpsa2193dfb.jpg

Immaculate Iman Shumpert Christmas Day game worn shorts. Fantastic piece of what was 'NYC'

This one is numbered #4/6

Front
DSC03551.JPG

Back
DSC03561.JPG

And altogether with my other Christmas Day cards.

DSC03558.JPG

Loving the new Immaculate logo patches they are awesome! Chased after the Birdman's but unfortunately went waaaaay above what I was comfortable paying. Nevermind scored this :D

The patch is actually larger than what you can see, it's encased in a thick shadowbox card, the ball logo (under the letter N) tucks under the card up to Amare's neck.

This beauty is numbered 10/12
DSC03593.JPG

Thanks for looking guys :)

DSC03596.JPG

Last edited:
That's one sexy amare patch :hearts:

I'm literally jealous:cautious:
I pc him and I don't even have a patch that looks that good,I don't think anyone does,best I've seen :thumbsup:

Holy shit those two patches are sensational, I thought how great the first one was and the second... wow I need to go clean up!!!

That's one sexy amare patch :hearts:

I'm literally jealous:cautious:
I pc him and I don't even have a patch that looks that good,I don't think anyone does,best I've seen :thumbsup:

Thanks Sam! Always enjoyed Amare's game, exciting player to watch, wish he stayed with the Knicks. Agreed I haven't seen much in the way of really nice patch cards of Amare, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this one. Obviously had a limit to what I was willing to spend so luckily it didn't go past my maximum budget after the auction ended whew :sick: It's a super patch!

Holy s*** those two patches are sensational, I thought how great the first one was and the second... wow I need to go clean up!!!

haha cheers Antony. Knicks are my second fave team, was pleasantly surprised I won the Iman card for a very reasonable price considering how NICE the patch is! I was chasing after the equivalent Miami Heat logo patches similar to Amare but they are sooooo expensive! :crazy:

Sick patches there buddy - I like the fact they show the clothing on the back of the card about time they brought this back!

Back
Top Bottom