My latest #21 Garnett cards. From one awesome patch to errrrrr...

ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
Hi folks,
Thought I'd make a mailday showing all the 21 cards I've managed to capture this year.
Been a real mixture. Thought I'd start with an awesome patch card, and finish with
.....a.......patch.....card.

This in my eyes is my best patch card. It's just the duck's nuts.

IMG_2462_zpsc95ed12e.jpg

I also have the 21/25 gold patch too. Happy days!

IMG_2469_zpsd2332025.jpg

Next up is a sweet card from 03-04 Topps Contemporary Collection. I love these cards. Highly underrated.

IMG_2801_zpsb9zu8bls.jpg

It's 21/50 - double jersey numbered! (TD's # too...)

Next up are 3 cards I traded off a great guy from Poland called Grzegorz!
First card from 03-04 Fleer Patchworks #'d 21/100.

IMG_2856_zpseoo4tn32.jpg

Not the prettiest but they all count!

Then this from 03-04 Hoops Hot Materials.

IMG_2880_zpsgadsfewo.jpg

which is the red 21/50 version..

Finally this sweet patch card from 07-08 UD Sweet Shots

IMG_2875_zpsebt6ciyi.jpg

Now onto a couple of Panini cards....

IMG_2978_zpsnbdhakhw.jpg

This puppy is 21/50 and is a rare t'wolves card from 09-10.

Also just picked up this recently from 14-15 Select...

IMG_2975_zpsi0ohcn4g.jpg

It's 21/199 and I also have 21/49 refractor on the way via COMC! Love those guys!

Next is my first 21/xx auto card for a while...

IMG_3010_zpshobrdhzv.jpg

Not a big sticker auto fan, I imagine Elton Brand isn't either! But I had to have the 21/25 patch version to go with this 21/50 one.:thumbsup:

IMG_3018_zpsrxfo9mjv.jpg

And finally onto a very rare and beautiful patch card with a few...issues.....:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

IMG_3057_zpskezf1wub.jpg

Just a wonderful card. Other than the corners, creases, edges, surface etc...And in case you're wondering, the corners on the back of the card are munted as well!

Because it looks like it's been run over by a bus, chewed up by a dog and gone through the laundry, I won it for $34!

I had to have it though as it sits very nicely with it's fellow 06-07 Ultimate Collection 21 cuzzies.

IMG_3060_zpsu3jemhoh.jpg

That puts me up to 213. Slow and steady wins the race! :D
Thanks for looking.
Al

So what's your favourite number mate? lol totally agree Topps Contemporary is one of the most under-rated products of all time...

Your collection of /21's is just amazing and dedicated.=D>=D>=D>. Should send that "SPECIAL":crazy: to get graded, and ask them for special grade of 2.1:kick::kick::kick::kick:

Keep up the great work, I will have to try and remember to look for /21 Garnett's to help you get to your goal.:):):):)

Your collection of /21's is just amazing and dedicated.=D>=D>=D>. Should send that "SPECIAL":crazy: to get graded, and ask them for special grade of 2.1:kick::kick::kick::kick:

Keep up the great work, I will have to try and remember to look for /21 Garnett's to help you get to your goal.:):):):)
Wonder what it would grade....
Corners - 1 Surface - 3 Edges - 3 Centering - WHO CARES!
And any help you can give is much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom