jwill7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jan
eBay User
cardominion6xbh
COMC User
illinkj7
So the positive.....hopefully I'll have some neat cards to share over time.....
The bad news......they're Noah Vonleh cards which is hard for (most people) to care about. Fingers crossed with time they become more appealing but I guess if his play remains the same he'll become an even more cost-effective guy for me to PC so suppose it's a win/win ;)

First my very first Vonleh card that started the collection...the Totally Certified Black Jersey 1/1 as part of the rainbow!

TC Jersey Rainbow.JPG

Next up a near complete Paramount Penmanship Rainbow...sadly missing the 1/1. Product may have been badly overpriced but this is one clean design

Paramount Penmanship Rainbow.JPG

Then there's my pride and joy, my Prizm rainbow! Should note that the Convention Green #/25 is at COMC (doubled up on the Green Prizm to fill the gap here) but still missing the elusive base Black 1/1 (non-pulsar). I don't know but I'd be willing to bet this may be the world't biggest rainbow, solely for the fact there are so many damn parallels! Especially proud of the dual Pristine Gold's as well :)

Prizm Rainbow 1.JPG
Prizm Rainbow 2.JPG
Prizm Rainbow 3.JPG
Prizm Rainbow 4.JPG

And last but not least, a starting point for Vonleh Immaculate cards. In a couple of months this should be a more impressive looking display (here's hoping)!

Immaculate Mix.JPG

Very impressive effort to get all those=D>=D>=D>. Hope you can score the elusive one's that you are missing to complete the hard work you have already put in.:kick::kick::kick::kick:

Wow - appreciate the hustle to put together the rainbows but that adi-logo-Hornets tag is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see there being any bad news to this. We are all in collecting to collect a favourite player and you have an advantage over a lot of us. You get to pick up ALL of your chosen PC players cards without having to max out the credit cards.

I love and am very jealous of your collection. Keep it up!

I would be buying stock in Vonleh, Gary Harris, Aaron Gordon and Oladipo and Noel as well
even though the latter are already on the up.
The Hornets colours always look good as well mate.

Loving those rainbows! Got a few Vonleh's myself lately - really want to see how he goes with some good mins next season.

These aren't for sale or trade, but thought you might appreciate them as a Vonleh fan.

R2gsktX.jpg

RB1658v.jpg

pPWfK3T.jpg

and this one from a group break recently - just waiting on it to be posted to me:

aGGeaee.png

Great cards there for sure - especially love the Team Logos, absolutely sick patch there!

I'm still hoping you one day decide to part with your TC 1/1... ;)

haha you'll be the first to know if I decide to let go of the TC 1/1 :)

Back
Top Bottom