FCF issues

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
So i just pretty much came on the pitch (FCF) 2 foot tackled their mods studs up with the grace of Paul Scholes and refusal of admission to a rubbish tackle like Marouane Fellaini. Didn't turn around to look as i proceded to the tunnel as i am certain of straight red!
I have been on there since 2013 post occasionally but not often based on their shares in Futera and they have the same freedom of speech module as North Korea, anyways decided to post a little thread to move my Howard cards, to my surprise some little pumped up keyboard warrior mod removed my thread as i hadn't made 100 posts on their site! I was only on exactly 90, yup 10 posts short So, believing firmly that is a stupid requirement i proceded to randomly force myself into 9 different threads and throw in my 2c just coz the guru says i am 10 posts short. Post #100....
Screenshot_2015-05-30-00-27-52.png

Then still fuming about this zit faced little git who had the e-balls to remove my thread, i gave him a parting gift....
Screenshot_2015-05-30-00-37-32.png

Hope that gave you all a chuckle as i am now coz at the time i lost my shiznit.

Last edited:
I told you bro, they are a bunch of fuckwits on that site! The owner and mods of that site are Fuetra's bitch.

Look, like this one its a forum for collectors, but for some reason they have an odd rule set that whilst many years ago may have seemed a good security measure is now a pointless blip. I don't like being judged on account of such trivial technicality and that's that. I did go back to the forum this morning based on what Brummie said above, and let the mods know why i was frustrated and even offered some (imo) useful advice to try and protect members but in a meaningful way. They have read my initial post on here and aren't happy but that's life. I aimed the contact at them on their site before anywhere else. Majority of folks on there are ok, the mods just need to change their ideas to match the times.
Anyway the above tirade was my view and opinion whilst horribly frustrated, please don't take my view as gospel. Most of us have been on that forum understand the nuts and bolts of my point. For those who read my initial post and think i have changed my title and closing paragraph in a change of heart i didn't. Just after some cooling down time, reading their reply and some sleep i can see what they are trying to prevent and for that i removed the brattish words. I am not out on a smear campaign, by any stretch i am just one annoyed person trying to show them that it is a bizarre stipulation to use as a security measure. We have it good here on ozcard, would be nice to have the same sort of communities throughout. Collectors sites for collectors. Again, Brummie thanks for your support over there mate but don't get yourself in trouble mate. It really wasn't the outcome i was looking for!

Last edited:
i agree with you and you can trade with whoever you want some as young as 13. board is a joke don't evan bother using it any more
had some good trades but other than that is was just kids trying to trade with adults and then using friends to back them up
to get more out of it. As you can see i got screwed out of them but kids.

i agree with you and you can trade with whoever you want some as young as 13. board is a joke don't evan bother using it any more
had some good trades but other than that is was just kids trying to trade with adults and then using friends to back them up
to get more out of it. As you can see i got screwed out of them but kids.

Yeah i have never got anything card wise from the site. I just read it to see about releases, general chit chat and such. Far less involvement than here and blowout. Just couldn't believe i was treated like a criminal for posting 4 mid range cards for offer to the users of the forum. Life goes on. Please let's not lose sight of the point i was trying to make. Each to their own and i guess that may not be a site i will use anymore or be welcomed on. That's all, didn't want it to become a complete slag off on them.

Back
Top Bottom