• Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
For those of you in South Australia!

The largest ongoing collectables show in Australia is back for its 22nd consecutive year.

Even though 95% is toys and other hobbies, there will be at least 12 tables of trading cards.

Now I realise the admission is a bit pricey, so everyone from ozcardtrader who makes the effort to come out to the show, I will compensate them with a little gift. You just have to tell me your ID on this site and then choose away.

I will have mainly sport boxes (NBA, NRL, NFL, baseball, soccer, cricket, WWE, UFC + more), singles, inserts, and non sport boxes (TV, and movies), sets, inserts, packs, and card supplies/accessories

I know our whole block will cover other big areas such as AFL, NRL, NON SPORT, cricket and so forth.

I encourage everyone to bring your wantlists and trade bait with you.

mega_toy_fair_adelaide_may_2015_TCAC.jpg

I can't wait to attend this show for the first time. All the way from Perth with heaps of NON-SPORTS trading cards. Boxes, packs, autographs, costumes. The list goes on.

And to go off what @TCAC has offered, if you come down to the show and let me know your OZ card trader user name, you can have your pick of a pack of non-sports cards.

The walking dead
Game of thrones
The hobbit
Vampire Diaries
Adventure Time
Captain America and loads more.

Looking forward to meeting some SA collectors over this weekend!!

Marko

i went last yr on the sunday for the 1st time after work. this yr i have both saturday and sunday off. i will be there on the saturday so ill come say hi. hoping to pick some things up. TMNT original toys but a few cards
will you be there with any Jordan 90s inserts? or mainly boxes?

John

Hi John, there will be alot of inserts and commons this time around as well as boxes.

We are opening our area up so you can come and sit down and go through the folders.

Looking forward to meeting the SA OCT members on the weekend.
I'll be wearing a blowout shirt!
Remember to bring your trade bait and want lists.
I'll also have the new BBL and a-league packs to giveaway, as well as some non sport stuff.

Flying into SA tonight with the Non-sports! Can't wait!!!! Remember to tell me your username on oz cards for a pack :)
Moesbills nonsports trading cards

Back
Top Bottom