Is it the shoes?

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Wow its been a long time since I did a mailday. Have been taking a break but when these popped up I could not resist been on the want list for a couple of years so very happy to have them in the PC!

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

Hope you like them as much as I do:D! Have been feeling a little interest creeping back in on the cardboard but definitely still happy to be on vacation from the hobby at the moment.

I'm glad to see you nabbed them both! I've never understood why people collect a single shoe... Big first and last name auto too!

Those are awesome. Nice pick up.
I'm glad to see you nabbed them both! I've never understood why people collect a single shoe... Big first and last name auto too!

Thanks

Super happy with them, really happy to of got both shoes, wrapped with the big early day Penny autos too. Plus got the display cases too go with them so for me it is all happy days:D!

Those are exquisite mate. Helluva addition to the man cave.
Gonna drop them in a nice glass display case?
Actually came with individual cases, definitely a great addition to go with the Jerseys and Framed pictures... my man shrine to Penny has most people questioning my sexuality hahahaha!

Great pick-up...love the full commitment on the signature too (and the display case isn't half bad either!)
Yeah thanks, I have been looking at getting some signed shoes for ages and heaps of them have faded or hard to read autos and are generally only 1 shoe. so pretty stoked it all came together!

Wow, that's pretty cool man! How will you store it??
Thanks heaps buddy, They actually came in 2 individual plastic display cases. they are covered in finger prints and need a good clean but they do a great job as both shoes are in exceptional condition, and both autos are bold and unfaded:D.

Back
Top Bottom