Does anybody have any James Ennis for sale?

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Hey guys,
Yes I know I collect football (soccer cards) but I became a fan of James Ennis when he was here in Perth playing for the Wildcats. If anyone has any of his Miami cards for sale please let me know. Sorry I know he's not a big name player but I like the dude and would like to get a pc going.Base, autos, patches anything.
Hit me up with anything not seen somewhere in this post, doesn't matter if it's one base card. I will take em!
Cheers , Dylan

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has replied. As my pc has literally just started I need pretty much anything at the moment. Keep em coming

20150509_143614.jpg
e

I will add pics of anything I have. If it is not pictured in this thread, I need it.
Cheers

Bit of a mail day - Some cards slowly trickling in hand over the last couple of days... Always looking for more!
scan0001.jpg
scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Last edited:
Will post another mailday for today in a bit 2 of my immaculates have rocked up with a couple of others. Please LMK if you have any cards I need. Finally got my COMC acc sorted as I had forgotten both the username and password! Lol the dude on comc staff email was really cool and helped me sort it out. Now I am grabbing some stuff otherwise not available to non us ebay users going to my comc mailbox! To quote Bill Lawry "it's all happening! "

Last edited:
I am enjoying this pc. Good fun and not too expensive! LMK if you have anything at all that I haven't got pictured in this thread. Cheers

More mail today...

scan0001.jpg

Court Kings RC base, Select Prizm Die Cut 3/10, Gold Strike 42/199, Gold Standard Triple Prime 3 patch 14/25, Gold Standard Double Prime Patch 4/25, Select Courtside Prizm Green 3/5, Immaculate Rookie Jumbo 69/99, Select Tie Dye Rookie Swatches 12/25, Select Rookies Patch Auto Tie Dye 15/25

Love that Immaculate jumbo mate. Bought one myself yesterday, can't wait for it to arrive!

Love that Immaculate jumbo mate. Bought one myself yesterday, can't wait for it to arrive!
This one's better ;) #5/5. The guy who won it on ebay saw my want ad on another forum and sold it for not much more than he paid! I am so stoked!
$_57-41.jpeg

$_57-41.jpeg

Moooooooore.....
s-l140.jpg
/25
s-l140 (1).jpg
/25
s-l140 (2).jpg
s-l140 (3).jpg
mobp6TgiO4Mu2ww2hdCgrEA.jpg
/10
mF5H-JqLkdaqAJ6aISvHvVw.jpg