Ended!

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
1 per person

Simply tell me your fav moment of this NBA season OR your favourite NBA player, AND which lot you want!

I'll pick one lot per member on Sunday night and send them out Monday/Tuesday

25 card Panini RC card lot (Burke front)

35 card Hoops RC card lot (Wiggins front)

20 card Prizm RC card lot (Noel front)

20 card insert lot (Smart front)

Thanks for looking!

IMG_8051.JPG
IMG_8052.JPG
IMG_8053.JPG
IMG_8056.JPG

My favourite moment was Lebron's return to the Cavs. It gave us as fans, and the people of Cleveland, something to get excited about (particularly my friends from Ohio)! Watching their season play out and their remarkable turn around has gone under the radar compared to some other stories (the sizzling Warriors, the emergence of Draymond Green, Hassan Whiteside, and yes, even the demise of the Knicks), but it's always great to hear a feel good story in the NBA. They may not win it all, but it has been a great ride!

Btw, the lot I'm keen on would be the Hoops lot with Wiggins or the Prizm lot with Noel. Thanks, G!

My favourite player right now is Stephen Curry, the best player in the NBA this season. He provided highlights after highlights this season with his dribbling, passing and shooting skills, all of which are fundamental skills that everyone can learn from regardless of size. While other players are great, Curry was the most entertaining for me to watch, since I can actually try his moves in a real game.

I would like a shot at the Prizm RC lot.

Favourite moment was Klay's 37 point third quarter against the Kings in January. Just awesome to watch him drop shot after shot after shot - he had Oracle Arena absolutely amped!!!

It got to the point where you expected to see flames trailing the ball NBA Jam style whenever he put up a shot. 13-13 from the field including 9-9 from downtown, and remarkably only 2 free throws.

As good as it gets.

Would like a shot at the Panini RC lot (cos I can see a Thompson Family Business card stashed in there). ;)

Favourite moment was Klay's 37 point third quarter against the Kings in January. Just awesome to watch him drop shot after shot after shot - he had Oracle Arena absolutely amped!!!

It got to the point where you expected to see flames trailing the ball NBA Jam style whenever he put up a shot. 13-13 from the field including 9-9 from downtown, and remarkably only 2 free throws.

As good as it gets.

Would like a shot at the Panini RC lot (cos I can see a Thompson Family Business card stashed in there). ;)

nice spotting!!! good luck! but if no one else wants to be in, they'll be all yours!

My favourite player is Steve Nash cause I just love seing him take it to all those freak African American athletes. Plus love his attitude and overall personality.

Second would have to be ray Allen. Who else can rain down threes like him!!

I am happy for any cards that may be available but preference is prizm

My favourite player right now is Kenneth Faried, i love his attitude towards winning, i especially like him because he is not afraid of anything, when he sees that open gap to the rim he will take that opportunity to slam it down.

Ah dam i missed out but oh well!

Back
Top Bottom