Panini Redemptions

dAvaro

OzCardTrader
Real Name
dAvo
eBay User
wallikay
Hey guys a have few active 2 which ar 12 onths old abd wanted to know is there a way to contact them for an update?
I dont see anywhere in my account to do so. Just wondering how you guys do it.

I think you can do through there site, I remember contacting them and asking for a PC team replacement card.

Have no idea what the card could be though.

Last edited:
Log into your account and log a request like you would a redemption, but make it general info. State the reference number of the redemption you wish to swap and ask for which you desire. That is how I do it, got back to me the next day with my swapped card

Log into your account and log a request like you would a redemption, but make it general info. State the reference number of the redemption you wish to swap and ask for which you desire. That is how I do it, got back to me the next day with my swapped card
Ok will try that.
Thanks Dan.

My rookie auto variation of OBJ redemption arrived today...............I get a baseballer called Blake Snell?

I am f**king furious.

My rookie auto variation of OBJ redemption arrived today...............I get a baseballer called Blake Snell?

I am f**king furious.

Don't blame you mate, that's low. They can't even get the sport right ?? Hopefully it's a snafu and not meant as a replacement ???

I am f**king furious.

Email him or get him on Twitter @panincsm. Saw one the other day where a replacement was returned (not as bad as this stuff up)

Back
Top Bottom