Why I would never get my United Cards graded LOL Beckett

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
I just bought this card and I did have a hearty chuckle when I saw the Beckett grading! It's not even the card in the case!

$_57-22.jpeg

Uh sorry Beckett that's a 2002/03 Phil Neville Signature Performers from the Miniplaymakers series! The guy has a Nicky Butt from the same series and they call that a Manuscripts Red LOL.
SH380002.JPG

So this is the card Beckett are saying is in the case... epic fail. This is why the odd Beckett graded card I end up with gets set free from the stupid case. If I paid for grading and got those sort of fcuk ups back, I would be well pissed off!

Last edited:
In any event I am happy to have the card as it's a really tough find being one of SP cards in that series.

i was going to get that card and when i saw that i was like whaatttt lol! fair play though. nice card. I really hate grading all together. i think i have graded which i bought like that. think its takes something away from the card personally.

Yeah I will take it out once it arrives. Especially since it isn't correct info on the label. A shame as it's a really high grade. I would have graded cards if my entire pc was done and I am not getting 350+ cards graded by those d!cks to bugger up what the card actually is as they know nothing about these cards.

Back
Top Bottom