2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

Love was doing the exact same thing to Olynyk earlier, so he has only himself to blame.

But yeah, ok.... you can play the "poor old Cavs don't get a fair go" card if you like!

Nah i'm not playing that card. Just saying it was good to see the Cav's players have got their teammates back.

And i would hardly say a 2 game suspension to JR would dent their chance at winning a title.

Just admit it, you have a irrational hate for LeBron and it runs so deep that anyone or any team he comes near feels the force of your keyboard :) :) :)

Nah i'm not playing that card. Just saying it was good to see the Cav's players have got their teammates back.

And i would hardly say a 2 game suspension to JR would dent their chance at winning a title.

Just admit it, you have a irrational hate for LeBron and it runs so deep that anyone or any team he comes near feels the force of your keyboard :) :) :)

Got their back?? Why didn't they go after Olynyk if that is what they were about? It was a sucker punch, a dirty trick by a punk.

2 games out for the starting SG in a second round series doesn't hurt your team?? Ok!

I don't hate Lebron, I dislike his whinging, I dislike his need to stack a team before committing, but I do like his superhuman like Basketball ability.

You need to stop blindly loving the guy too though! Just because JR is on the Cavs it's good to sucker punch a guy that had nothing to do with the play that hurt your teammate!

Possible suspensions for Smith and Perkins and Love out for second round. All of a sudden, Chicago is sitting prettier. I anticipate LeBron to average something like 30 ppg to make up for the scoring.

I can't help it. But i'm a pretty big fan of Love and Irving as well (before they all started playing on the same team).
I hear you, but you an still call JR a d*** for the cheap shot. In fact, you should really be pissed that he has put more onto Lebron and Kyrie for the next series! ;)

That's 2 - 2 so the games alternate 1-1-1 now
owwww thats right forgot it was 1 & 1's now. Hmmm if Dwill can show up again at home it would be 3-3 lols i didn't think this would happen.

I want to see how mavs vs rockets do! can mavs pick up 1 on the road? i doubt it but worth the watch

ok so i officially think Blake cannot clutch, he seems to TO and miss shots deep, cp3 didn't really close the game like i think he should. Blake literally went like 1-9 in the 4th and cp3 takes a few shots the whole quarter.
Spurs to wrap it up on Friday i'd say!, Also does anyone think they can go the whole way without homecourt advantage? that is going to be tough!. I know this is the only series i wanted to watch in the 1st round and its a good one. Old man is just unbelievable.

ok so i officially think Blake cannot clutch, he seems to TO and miss shots deep, cp3 didn't really close the game like i think he should. Blake literally went like 1-9 in the 4th and cp3 takes a few shots the whole quarter.
Spurs to wrap it up on Friday i'd say!, Also does anyone think they can go the whole way without homecourt advantage? that is going to be tough!. I know this is the only series i wanted to watch in the 1st round and its a good one. Old man is just unbelievable.
just looked and saw Blakes 4-21fg in the 4th this series, don't no what to think about that

I disagree with Blake just not being clutch. He is coming our strong and carry a LOT of the load throughout the game, over 40 minutes and is just tanked when it gets to the 4th. If he was in a position to be under a normal workload in the 4th, I would still give him the ball. He would have been 2-9 if Jordan didn't touch the tip in.

Spurs should never have won that game. They were playing from behind the whole game, and I don't mean on the scoreboard. They weren't getting quality looks MOST of the time IMO. They scored through ISOs more than I would expect them to do and a few off balance shots went in (Green and Diaw).

I don't see LA winning in SA again.... but either way, I don't like the chances that Houston lose to either team next round.

Here's another angle of that Love injury
Looong way from the basket

image.jpg

Wow, what a win. I have to disagree with you Adam about the Spurs shouldn't have won that game. They looked good all game, so did the Clips of course and it looked like experience and some big shots came through.

Every year in the big series there's some bullsh*t tough shots that go in. Just last year Manu was hitting incredible stuff vs OKC to get us through to the Finals.

There were some great plays executed, Patty Mills hit a 3 with the Baynes/Diaw double screen, Marco out of the timeout with a big 3. The Spurs scored 111 points. Execution was outstanding.

Hopefully Parker can just do a job, 10-12 points and get in to the lane and we'll be fine. Hopefully the Spurs can close out now. Patty has been amazing. Poor Baynes is getting KILLED by the refs so he'll have to adjust and be smarter.

Great series as expected. Game 6 will be a nail biter.

Back
Top Bottom