Some Randoms and Rewards!!

I enjoy the case breaks with a chance at a good card it's a bit of a buzz as I could not usually afford to buy that product so it's good in that way but I will say I chase my pc on eBay and sites
Ps I do have a box of black gold on the way to bust for my birthday could not resist

This I am excited to see the results of. And will have to chat about chasing those lee rcs lol. The long wait for payday lol

I enjoy the case breaks with a chance at a good card it's a bit of a buzz as I could not usually afford to buy that product so it's good in that way but I will say I chase my pc on eBay and sites
Ps I do have a box of black gold on the way to bust for my birthday could not resist

Good luck with it mate, hope it delivers some PC goodness!

I have been thinking about changing tactics and just going in a case break every so often rather than random boxes, maybe even going mercenary in a few to try and hit big (there's the gambling thing again!!)

I must say I have watched several breaks of black gold and there are not that many Cowboys cards although I have seen an emitt smith 1/1 but you never know and if it's a good card would sell to buy a decent cowboy or a new rookie to collect

I have been thinking about changing tactics and just going in a case break every so often rather than random boxes, maybe even going mercenary in a few to try and hit big (there's the gambling thing again!!)

Going mercenary? I enjoy case breaks or even half cases. My problem is I like to live and die by the randomiser.

I must say I have watched several breaks of black gold and there are not that many Cowboys cards although I have seen an emitt smith 1/1 but you never know and if it's a good card would sell to buy a decent cowboy or a new rookie to collect

Groupbreakchecklists.com should have a breakdown of the product by team hits. I use it if I ever have to draft a team in breaks.

Must admit, the case breaks are enticing me more, but sometimes the investment is a little high if the case doesn't deliver... To be honest, right at this moment I've been looking at what's on offer and I'm not all that fired up about stuff that's around right now. Might weaken, but for the most part think I've had my fill of a lot on offer...

Bring on the Draft!! ;-)

Need a new crop of rookies to light the collecting flame. Interested to see how the "draft " contenders and prizm fair for panini. Just flooding the market

A few more recent break hits arrived at COMC this week - Spectra, immaculate, Certified and a Black Gold

Danny-Woodhead.jpg

Manti-Teo.jpg

Connor-Shaw.jpg

CJ-Mosley.jpg
Steve-Smith-Sr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom