Selling a collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

nznrl

Interested in low numbered Warriors
Real Name
Daniel
Hi. I am currently selling off an enormous collection of trading cards that I have collected over 25 years+

I have focussed predominantly on Sport, but I do also have quite a lot of non-sport, which I will list here over the next few weeks. This will happen a bit at a time

Any interest in these to start off with? Brendan Fraser $75, Heather Locklear $75, Steve Martin $75, Joe Dante $10, Dan Stanton $8

$200 for the lot

looney.jpg

Last edited:
Reasonable offers on anything placed in this thread will be considered

Garbage Gang numbered 42a - 83b with 80b missing. Here is a photo of one of the pages to represent what is on offer

garb g.jpg

Also Family Guy:

family guy.jpg

Hey Jon

No I should clarify for everyone that I won't have anything non-sport from the last 8 years at least. I have such a hodge podge of a collection that really the easiest way is just for me to post pictures as I uncover things in the unpacking. 75% of it I will have forgotten I had.

Interesting things I remember are 1960s Batman, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi... I just can't remember...To be revealed!

Here are the cards I need to complete my Aust and NZ sets. I have lots of spare Australian series 1 cards to trade or can buy them from you. I'm in Sydney.

AUSTRALIA
SEREIS 1 - 14a 14b 18a 19a 28a 28b 33a 41a 41b (x2)
SERIES 2 - 43a
SERIES 4 - 127a 130a 130b

NEW ZEALAND
1b  Evil Eddie
2b  Ray Decay
3b  Heavin' Steven
5a  Dead Ted - Stupid Student Award (on back)
7b  April Showers
8b ( not checklist)
10a  Tee-Vee Stevie
16a  Weird Wendy
23b  Leaky Lou
25b  Scary Carrie
26a  Slobby Robbie
28b  Meltin' Melissa
29b  Thin Lynn - Checklist (on back)
31a  Run Down Rachel
32b  Chilly Millie
34a  Kim Kong
36a  Wrappin' Ruth
40a  Unstitched itch

Reasonable offers on anything placed in this thread will be considered

Garbage Gang numbered 42a - 83b with 80b missing. Here is a photo of one of the pages to represent what is on offer

garb g.jpg

Also Family Guy:

family guy.jpg
Hi, do you still have the garbage gang cards? If so how much are you looking at getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom