NRL Autograph Cards? Interesting new product......

It's ESP's own fault imo, by reducing the base sets to nine players per team when team fans would prefer more, giving us endless boring parallels of the same players instead, they have created a market for this.

I'm just disappointed there doesn't seem to be a Knights set listed!

I can't talk about the legalities of it, because I don't know what ESP's contract looks like.

I hope they bring out a set for my team.

I really like this bit

"These card sets are a great gift ideas for those that love to collect season by season but don't want to constantly miss out on their favorite players because trading cards sets are incomplete.

All new players during the season will have a players card issued, which will be free of charge to customers that have registered here to receive the new signings cards set."

The remind me of the good old Scanlens and Stimorol cards. Club logo up the top, picture with the background showing and a space for the autograph at the bottom.

I like them though seems a bit pricey at $27 each.

There also seems to be a different number of cards per team as well. Just counted up the first 4: Broncos has 15 cards, Bulldogs17, Eels 16 and Panthers 20.

if your team fields a new player they will send the collector their card for nothing I read.
I read that though it says you need to register. How do you register? Had a quick look and couldn't see anything unless when you buy one the registration is automatic.

I'm not an IP collector as I just don't like them never have probably never will but from what I can see I like the look of these cards. Just hope that they bring out a Master Set Tin with all player cards rather than having to buy a tin for each team.

This is interesting?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tcm-sports-2015-nrl-autograph-cards#home

They want to raise $100,000 but already have them in production?
Seems a bit strange. Could be so they don't suffer big first year loss as the license probably set them back a little bit.

Noticed if you contribute $50 they will send a lunchbox and card set free of charge.
To buy a lunchbox and card set from them directly it is $49.68 + postage.
I guess it only works if you also want a lunchbox.

Last edited:
The remind me of the good old Scanlens and Stimorol cards. Club logo up the top, picture with the background showing and a space for the autograph at the bottom.

I like them though seems a bit pricey at $27 each.

Surely you're not serious?
A post card sized trading card, in a pressed tin container - with free cards sent to you through the season. Most teams use 25+ players per season, some up to high 30's. At a minimum it's a bit over $1 each - depending on how many players the team uses!! - a birthday card the same size would cost you 4 times that price...
Seems a bargain to me!!

Surely you're not serious?
A post card sized trading card, in a pressed tin container - with free cards sent to you through the season. Most teams use 25+ players per season, some up to high 30's. At a minimum it's a bit over $1 each - depending on how many players the team uses!! - a birthday card the same size would cost you 4 times that price...
Seems a bargain to me!!

The postage cost (free)alone for the new players used would make this worth while.

- I get it... A few years back the Tigers used 36 for the season...
80c a card and free postage!!
Line me up!!

I just hope they have done the numbers and don't go belly up first up.... This is the best thing ever...

I'm not a big fan of postcards, but complete team sets - season on season is unimaginable...

Last edited:
- I get it... A few years back the Tigers used 36 for the season...
80c a card and free postage!!
Line me up!!

I just hope they have done the numbers and do go belly up first up.... This is the best thing ever...

I'm not a big fan of postcards, but complete team sets - season on season is unimaginable...

Do you mean you hope they don't go belly up? :lol:

I agree on the complete team sets ... it would be brilliant - all those lesser players over the years getting a decent record of their time with the club!

Hope they can find a photo for each player though, I wouldn't think it would be a problem in this day and age, but ESP and Select both use the same ones again and again.

Do you mean you hope they don't go belly up? :lol:

I agree on the complete team sets ... it would be brilliant - all those lesser players over the years getting a decent record of their time with the club!

Hope they can find a photo for each player though, I wouldn't think it would be a problem in this day and age, but ESP and Select both use the same ones again and again.

They might have to rely on the club head shots for a few of the one or two game players if there are no action shots but I'd be happy with that if it means getting the full squad.

Back
Top Bottom