2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

i did not ever think Raptors would get 4-0'd in this series. Well played Gortat shows up (had him in fantasy) and i can say i was not disapointed with him but more that i know he's capable of playing better and stat padding which is what i want in fantasy.
Wizards vs Hawks next round!

So perfect

image.jpg

Danny Green 0-6 from 3pt and Splitter 0-5.

No wonder the Spurs struggled today!

This right here. Green has struggled the entire series and Splitter is struggling to get by DeAndre.

It was a great game though. Chris Paul was incredible, he just kept hitting daggers.

Kawhi, wow. Also was amazing.

i still believe the Spurs can do it, but the Clips are a tough out.

F*** the Cavs man!!

Stacked team, up 3-0 and by 20 in the 4th game, then Perkins and Smith unleash their inner meatheads!

I hope the Bulls absolutely destroy them!
You say it as if the organization has something to do with Perkins and Smiths' actions. They were meatheads before joining the Cavs.

Saw it in the highlights along with Crowder getting floored twice. Love just got tangled while chasing a rebound and the awkward angle and the pulling of his arm by the defender popped his shoulder out. He ran straight into the locker room after the play stopped.

Just seen this photo.... Not tangled....looks obvious and dirty to me! Wow - look at that grip

image.jpg

Just seen this photo.... Not tangled....looks obvious and dirty to me! Wow - look at that grip

image.jpg

Literally 5 secs before that, Love had his arm almost in the same grip. I think there's certainly no intent to injure.

Really interested to see if the Bulls can finally beat a LeBron lead team.

Literally 5 secs before that, Love had his arm almost in the same grip. I think there's certainly no intent to injure.

Really interested to see if the Bulls can finally beat a LeBron lead team.

I'm trying to recall ANY time I've ended up with that grip on an opposing player, contesting a rebound or whenever! Have you?

I'm trying to recall ANY time I've ended up with that grip on an opposing player, contesting a rebound or whenever! Have you?

Being a PF, yes, some players have had my arm like that many a time. I never grabbed arms or jerseys but I've certainly been tangled up like the play on the rebound. I think olynyk just retaliated. It is a scary thing when someone has your arm like that.

But put this game in context, the Perk screen, Jr's punch, then this. I'm not sure what order they came in but the Cavs were pretty dirty in this game.

image.jpg

Hard to qualify the "intent" me thinks. I can see why the players thought it was a dirty play too though. I think the JR throwing his arm directly to the guy's face had more intention.

You say it as if the organization has something to do with Perkins and Smiths' actions. They were meatheads before joining the Cavs.

No, I just meant it as it reads.... "f*** the Cavs"

Perhaps I should have said "f*** the 2014-15 Cavs, but best of luck to future lineups as I am a big Kyrie and TT fan"???

No, I just meant it as it reads.... "f*** the Cavs"

Perhaps I should have said "f*** the 2014-15 Cavs, but best of luck to future lineups as I am a big Kyrie and TT fan"???
No, it should have read "f*** Smith and Perkins man" as it is their individual actions alone but I get what you mean.

Hard to qualify the "intent" me thinks. I can see why the players thought it was a dirty play too though. I think the JR throwing his arm directly to the guy's face had more intention.

I think there's no doubt it's dirty.
but in the context of the game where Love had his arm 5 secs earlier and olynyk's left arm lets go right away.

F*** the Cavs man!!

Stacked team, up 3-0 and by 20 in the 4th game, then Perkins and Smith unleash their inner meatheads!

I hope the Bulls absolutely destroy them!

More teams should do exactly what the Cavs did. Get the Celtics back for taking Love out of the game (and possibly the rest of the Finals) with dirty play.

Anyway regardless of what the Cavs would of done you would of been slagging them anyway :)

More teams should do exactly what the Cavs did. Get the Celtics back for taking Love out of the game (and possibly the rest of the Finals) with dirty play.

Anyway regardless of what the Cavs would of done you would of been slagging them anyway :)
Love was doing the exact same thing to Olynyk earlier, so he has only himself to blame.

But yeah, ok.... you can play the "poor old Cavs don't get a fair go" card if you like!

cavaliers_playingcard-rebc11aed76f2415587f4163211153e76_fsvzl_8byvr_324.jpg

They are in a PRIME position to win a title.....

They have 3 all star players and numerous quality role players.....

They have a 3-0 series lead.....

They were up by 20.....

And the knuckleheads go and make stupid plays like they did....

You won't see the Warriors doing anything to sabotage their title chances like that. The Cavs deserve to learn the lesson the hard way IMO

Back
Top Bottom