Where is everyone?

On another forum I was on they used to have a Member Of The Month that got people posting a lot. 5 members get nominated each month then the forum members vote a winner. The winner then get a interview. Would be cool to see something like that on here.
You and I have had plenty of Liverpool FC-related squabbles on the Soccer forum - but that is a bloody fantastic idea of yours!!

What is the purpose of the interview though?

A thread is started for members to submit questions such as favorite cards? When/why did you start collecting? Pretty much anything someone would like to ask that person. The winning member chooses 10 questions to answer

Last edited:
On another forum I was on they used to have a Member Of The Month that got people posting a lot. 5 members get nominated each month then the forum members vote a winner. The winner then get a interview. Would be cool to see something like that on here.
I really like this idea! And the 'achievements' idea as well. When I uploaded scans of the bulk of my collection to TC-Collector a few months ago I didnt even realise that they had a contest each month for the person who uploads the most scans of cards, great feature!

No Instagram account for ozcardtrader? I'm hash tagging for nothing? :ermm:
Anyone that has tags #ozcardtrader works and you can find cards that people put up. No official account, something we could consider but also tricky to manage - I don't have enough time to maintain my own account let alone getting pics from the forum to upload.

That's how I feel in some of the basketball threads Dylan :lol: - like 10 posts in a row are me, makes me think - do people want to really wade through all my gibberish lol

If nothing, it will drum up a bit of convo here and maybe encourage a few people to be a bit more active ;)

cheers mate

It's funny because sometimes I will go to post something and see someone else has recently posted so i will deliberately hold off or not even post as i don't want that person to feel the gloss is being taken off of their mailday , thread or whatever. I have created this w@nk3r complex for myself hahahaha. This thread is great and i am sure has achieved exactly what you hoped for Matt , a bit of banter and some turtles coming out of their shell! All of us football/soccer heads are waiting for panini donruss soccer to hit so our case share can happen. I will kick it off to say that i will post all inserts and autos crap or otherwise when i break my 2 boxes.Won't be live coz i get childishly nervous when opening packs so multitasking is not an option unless you include breathing! But within an hour or so guaranteed i will post a thread. Unfortunately they don't release til late June but someone can quote me on this guarantee if need be lol.

It's funny because sometimes I will go to post something and see someone else has recently posted so i will deliberately hold off or not even post as i don't want that person to feel the gloss is being taken off of their mailday , thread or whatever. I have created this w@nk3r complex for myself hahahaha. This thread is great and i am sure has achieved exactly what you hoped for Matt , a bit of banter and some turtles coming out of their shell! All of us football/soccer heads are waiting for panini donruss soccer to hit so our case share can happen. I will kick it off to say that i will post all inserts and autos crap or otherwise when i break my 2 boxes.Won't be live coz i get childishly nervous when opening packs so multitasking is not an option unless you include breathing! But within an hour or so guaranteed i will post a thread. Unfortunately they don't release til late June but someone can quote me on this guarantee if need be lol.

Definitely has created some good idea slinging mate!

Nice work on the box breaks, I might even re-post my video breaks I've done, doesn't really matter that they're not new stuff, people just like watching boxes busted imo!

You will mostly see me on the NRL boards but I have been much quieter in recent times for a few reasons...
1) There are a few "know all's" who are continuing to harass and insult other members in a public fashion which I don't like or want to take part in
2) I rarely put up maildays etc now as I don't want all and sundry to know what I may have in my collection. I am conflicted as there are many who can appreciate or compliment others on their collection, but after a very well respected member IMO that had a wonderful PC got burgled for their cards, it got me really thinking if it is worthwhile sharing (or advertising).

As such the bulk of my communication is via PM

in would always post maildays and cards for sale and daily leave comments hear. but after one or 2 members leaving harsh comments i decided not to post alot anymore ......

Back
Top Bottom