QLD - 1st November 2015 - Brisbane Table Tennis Centre

Are you going?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moesbill's Non-sports Trading cards will be there with TV, Film and Wrestling cards. Boxes, Packs, Autographs, Wardrobes, Sketch Cards, Inserts, Base sets.

See you soon!!

Any dealers or traders coming tomorrow, I need some 2014 Team coach commons and 2015 Team coach North Melbourne Silvers/Golds and inserts

Went to this show today. Great to see it was bigger than the last one. Won myself a box of 2015 nrl power play. Already looking forward to the next one, hopefully more trading cards next time. I managed to pick up some bits and pieces to finish off sets so happy. Would definately like to see more card tables next time.

Thanks again to all the Non-sporters yesterday. I had a great time meeting so many of you. Good luck to all the box breakers. I already heard back from one buyer who pulled a Halle Berry auto from the latest Bond release. Until next time (which i hope i can make it in November) happy collecting! Time to settle into Perth again :)
Thanks @TCAC for your hard work organising the event.
And thanks to the collectors who introduced yourselves. Ill be in touch @Bronco79.

Thanks again to all the Non-sporters yesterday. I had a great time meeting so many of you. Good luck to all the box breakers. I already heard back from one buyer who pulled a Halle Berry auto from the latest Bond release. Until next time (which i hope i can make it in November) happy collecting! Time to settle into Perth again :)
Thanks @TCAC for your hard work organising the event.
And thanks to the collectors who introduced yourselves. Ill be in touch @Bronco79.
It was great to meet you also

How come nothing like this in Brisbane?

The Box Hill Record Fair has 1000’s of collectible Records, rare cards, hard to find comics and lots, lots more. Melbourne’s biggest Record fair. You’ll find Rare Records, collectible 45’s, Beatles Records, Kiss Records, hard to find CD’s, music posters, music memorabilia, football cards, swap cards, rare comics, Batman comics, Superman comics and heaps more.

Back
Top Bottom