Juelle Lou's mail day thread.

Juelle Lou

Nonsport - Buffy/SciFi
Real Name
Donna
eBay User
juelle_lou
I am really going to try and be more active on this site, I'm mainly on card talk but there aren't many Australians on there to talk to and trade with which gets a bit lonely.
So, I thought I would start off with my first cards I have received this year.
The Holy Grails for my Buffy Collection.

33e0ee3d-f9d1-44bd-b9d6-3b85e630ec02_zpsezmihkzy.jpg
733a0849-aa40-4899-9ef6-8777380b372f_zpsr3tzdiix.png

and this beauty
Buffy%20Desbois%20Faith%20Sketch%20frontb_zpsf0aj6ykn.jpg

plus these two last month
Julia20Stiles20auto20b_zps71idyhx1.jpg
911bba9e-29cb-4f25-a09d-89708bccd9c8_zpsx1kcriwn.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice adds! And yes, please share any future adds on here, always good to see what's around and it can get a little quiet here in non-sport at times!

But this year should be pretty big, lots of releases coming!

Yes, I am very happy with those cards :)

Once RA announced back in 2013 that they had SMG signing, I'd been saving ever since.
And I had to pick up a Julia Stiles auto because I love her in 10 Things I Hate About You. Same with the Chris Pratt auto GotG is awesome, but I loved him even more as Andy in Parks and Rec.

always good to see what's around and it can get a little quiet here in non-sport at times!
But this year should be pretty big, lots of releases coming!
Yes this should be great a year for non-sports hopefully.

Yeah i just had a collector pick up my SMG auto this morning. Its a great card. I do still wish they released it in a set and collectors had a chance at picking her out, but what can you do :)

I agree, I would have loved to have had RA get all the main cast sign in their famous FB style. If they had of released the Buffy set as a normal box/case release, I think I would have been buying cases of it :)

In the end for me it was probably a good thing they didn't, because the Aussie dollar is a killer at the moment.

Marko, which style was the SMG auto you sold, FB or Bordered. Did you buy enough to get a dealer incentive?

so jealous of the pratt very nice
Yeah that one took me awhile to get.

I bid on and watched quite a few Pratt autos but was always out bid or went higher than I was willing to spend, and I actually won this one cheaper than some of the highest bids I placed on others!
I figured it must have been a quiet time when lots of people were away from their computers.

Last edited:
I wanted to grab one before they become too scarce and the price goes up, as all the Marvel autos seem to become so costly once they all but disappear.

I Think some of them are pricey even if there are heaps of them as well.. hell guardians got costly just for a box
Very true Sharky, the boxes of GotG are expensive.
Would have loved a Saldana auto to go with the Pratt but have yet to see one of just her for sale, and I imagine they go for way more money than I am willing to spend.
I did watch an auction for a dual of her and Gillan, which went for huge money, but I want the single version.

Was looking at box prices the other day and was pretty surprised that Guardians hasn't dropped much. Usually the price is high initially due to demand, and then there's a lull a few months down the track and the prices drop to keep it moving and then the prices go back up again as the product runs out (See Thor Dark World) Would have thought GotG would be well into the lull bit now, unless it was very limited initially and boxes are already getting harder to come by...

Back
Top Bottom