2015 Micro Figures

me right now
11033811_1554691518124703_6510707233401117625_n.jpg

Like cards where you have to bust multiple boxes to get the inserts you would anticipate having to bust a few boxes to get the rare and super rare figures but you really should be able to get a full base set in the box. So while maybe not a scam certainly collation issues that need to be sorted.

I got this Wade Graham misprint - I think he's rocking that AFL / Wests Tigers sleeveless 9's jersey style.

Rare as. I've thrown it on Ebay for $500.

Photo on 17-04-2015 at 12.50 pm.jpg

I got this Wade Graham misprint - I think he's rocking that AFL / Wests Tigers sleeveless 9's jersey style.

Rare as. I've thrown it on Ebay for $500.

Photo on 17-04-2015 at 12.50 pm.jpg
serious?

I still need a Regular Wade Graham. Also need Croker, Radradra, Smith and Matulino if anyone else has them.

I also am about 80% sure a series 2 is on the way around June-July. Will probably contain 1 player from each team and 5 more away jerseys from the past 2 series. (If you haven't noticed, on the big cardboard shelves used to display micro figure merch at Coles there's an away Hayne, and on the board game cover there's an away Farah. Probably both scrapped last minute when Hayne announced he was leaving to keep an even set.)

Serious about the fig, not the eBay part. But hey - if any one really really wants to sling me $500 for it, I'll take it :)

Hey Guys
I have the following available
Normal - Ben Hunt x3, Semi Radradra, James Graham x2, Justin Hodges
Away Jerseys - Josn Papalii, Johnathan Thurston

Chasing the following
Dally M - Slater, Barba, Hayne
Away Jerseys - Slater, Thaiday, Johnson
Normal - Trent Hodkinson, Paul Gallen, Wade Graham, Matt Ballin, Kieran Foran, James Tamou, Gavin Cooper, Jason Nightingale, Sam Tomkins, Luke Brooks
Accessories - Corner Posts, Stopwatch, Provan Summons Trophy

Hey Guys
I have the following available
Normal - Ben Hunt x3, Semi Radradra, James Graham x2, Justin Hodges
Away Jerseys - Josn Papalii, Johnathan Thurston

Chasing the following
Dally M - Slater, Barba, Hayne
Away Jerseys - Slater, Thaiday, Johnson
Normal - Trent Hodkinson, Paul Gallen, Wade Graham, Matt Ballin, Kieran Foran, James Tamou, Gavin Cooper, Jason Nightingale, Sam Tomkins, Luke Brooks
Accessories - Corner Posts, Stopwatch, Provan Summons Trophy
I can give you Tamou or Tomkins for Radradra. PM me

My You Tube video found its way here lol If anyone wants me to post the full ratio of what Rare and Super Rare are in each box I can if you like. Every Box has the same Rare and Super Rare. Also Slater/Johnson away are twice as hard as other away and there is twice as many Barba Dally M as the others (wish they made twice as many of a better player would sell better)

That would be great Clayton,

Ant help would be good. If we have a better understanding of ratios & what figures are in what boxes, it will make it easier for all.

I have a miles for u mate will keep them with the cards for u mate

That would be great Clayton,

Ant help would be good. If we have a better understanding of ratios & what figures are in what boxes, it will make it easier for all.

I know that a lot of staff when boxes are half full they will mix boxes to get rid of a empty box so if you buy them loose this is not 100% but if buy from sealed boxes this should be right. I've opened about 30 boxes so far and every box has been like this.

Also can conform that the last lot of boxes I've purchased had all three types from same store. This might be because the store has received more boxes. I do know the first 22 boxes purchased I only got the same two types from same store and know of someone else that only got the same two types of boxes from same store I purchase half of them from.

Half as many Johnson and Slater Away
Twice as many Barba dally M as other players

Box 1
Base (4x each player) Panthers / Rabbitohs / Dragons / Roosters / Tigers
Away Johnson x 2
Away Evans x 2
Away Thurston x 2
Away Slater x 2
Dally M Cronk x 1
Dally M Barba x 1
Box 2
Base (4x each player) / Storm / Knights / Cowboys / Eels / Warriors