Ampol sticker help wanted

Richard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
Hi guys,

I believe these were issued in 1971 but as I wasnt born I don't know if this is genuine or not. I know the smaller one is a remake but I am hoping the bigger one is genuine. I was told it was by the seller but hopefully someone who has or had in the past originals can vakidate this for me.

Thanks

image.jpg

image.jpg

These stickers were released in 1977. I have a copy of the add from then. The legit ones go for about $50 each but there are some reproduced ones for $3.99. The reproduced ones are smaller in size and have 'McJet' written on the reverse on bright white. The originals are brown or off white backing. The reproduction's backing is also not diecut like the sticker but approximately square.
Hope this helps. I am after the Canterbury one (original) if you have one spare.

These stickers were released in 1977. I have a copy of the add from then. The legit ones go for about $50 each but there are some reproduced ones for $3.99. The reproduced ones are smaller in size and have 'McJet' written on the reverse on bright white. The originals are brown or off white backing. The reproduction's backing is also not diecut like the sticker but approximately square.
Hope this helps. I am after the Canterbury one (original) if you have one spare.
Thanks mate sounds like this one is legit then:). Its the only legit one i have though so no spare sorry. Can you post a pic of the ad wheb you get a chance would love to see it

Back
Top Bottom