Kia Ora(Hello) from New Zealand

NemesisNZ

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mangakahia
COMC User
NemesisNZ
My name is MC and I have been out of the trading card game for a long time. Collected bball & Marvel in the 90's.

Im recently back collecting again buying a couple of bball boxes a couple of weeks ago. have the thirst back hahaha. Fav players and cards include Pat Ewing, Latrell Spreewell & now Steven Adams (being a kiwi).

Very interested in meeting other kiwis who are into Bball cards and would be interested in doing some basketball box breaks here in NZ, as haven't found many resources online here in NZ. This seems like a great community and I am keen to contribute.

Cheers
MC

Welcome to the boards mate. Doesn't take much for that collecting urge to be reignited!

My name is MC and I have been out of the trading card game for a long time. Collected bball & Marvel in the 90's.

Im recently back collecting again buying a couple of bball boxes a couple of weeks ago. have the thirst back hahaha. Fav players and cards include Pat Ewing, Latrell Spreewell & now Steven Adams (being a kiwi).

Very interested in meeting other kiwis who are into Bball cards and would be interested in doing some basketball box breaks here in NZ, as haven't found many resources online here in NZ. This seems like a great community and I am keen to contribute.

Cheers
MC
Welcome! Yeah not much to go on in NZ. TradeMe is the best, theres some good cards and pack on there at the moment. There are some suppliers that sell through there as well. Good luck with the Sprewell collecting, I've just got back into the hobby and collect him also (amongst others).
Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom