Price Help - 2010 teamcoach prize cards FULL SET

Spencer Glen

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Spencer
Hello everyone,

I have a mint condition collection of every teamcoach prize card from 2010. I read somewhere that only 66 were made over the season and I was wondering if anyone knew how much it would be worth.

Thanks

Hi there,

A full 2010 prize set? Lucky!

I've got one of them myself, most of it manually put together.

My estimate would be around $480 for the full set if you were to sell it. A bit extra if you've got the folder and certificate that comes with it.

It's the last of the traditional prize sets, however unlike the previous few years, it lacks that special Premiership set for the premiers of the previous season (Those were moved to the gold set). It's still a rare enough set, got some very lovely cards.

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

A full 2010 prize set? Lucky!

I've got one of them myself, most of it manually put together.

My estimate would be around $480 for the full set if you were to sell it. A bit extra if you've got the folder and certificate that comes with it.

It's the last of the traditional prize sets, however unlike the previous few years, it lacks that special Premiership set for the premiers of the previous season (Those were moved to the gold set). It's still a rare enough set, got some very lovely cards.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a heap for not only you're price estimation but also some of the cool background info on the set. Most appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom