NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

Fifita only ended up getting 2 weeks which is a lot better.

How does scoring work for players in origin etc? Obviously the bye week they dont score if you pick them. But do they get points for playing origin. Newbie question i know lol but its not too far away now.

Should have signed up for this years ago, great fun.

Fifita only ended up getting 2 weeks which is a lot better.

How does scoring work for players in origin etc? Obviously the bye week they dont score if you pick them. But do they get points for playing origin. Newbie question i know lol but its not too far away now.

Should have signed up for this years ago, great fun.

nah they have to play NRL Footy, theres a separate mini comp dedicated to origin. thats why alot of people choose, the james grahams, issac lukes, bromwichs and johnsons, because they kill it over the origin period.

I have zero excitement left in supercoach with the way they are scoring this. I'll see out the season but don't think I'll ever play again

I have zero excitement left in supercoach with the way they are scoring this. I'll see out the season but don't think I'll ever play again
what was this in reference too, by the looks of your match up you're home and hosed

haha know im genuinely serious, parker went shit.

gallen will go big with no fifita and you have way to many parra players. i can just see jaames winning your game this week. overall thought you'll probably finish higher come seasons end

Is this sour grapes already? We haven't even finished our H2H for the week and you're already whining. You're still in it!

Not sour grapes at all. I just find no excitement in it when I feel players get points they don't deserve and players getting try assists that shouldn't be. I though they powers that be were meant to fix the points system this year. Doesn't look like it to me.

Even if I win this round I'll still feel the same way.

I hate how many and how big the adjustments are.

Some players are getting 20+ added on two days after their game, that is frustrating as you change your team over the weekend to cover some scenarios and then it's ruined by updates.

I almost had Jared this weekend; with hearing on Friday Gallen was almost a guarantee wipe for this weekend I traded in Gurgess only to find out Jared had covered my Issac Luke advantage, now it is pretty much down to G Stewart (Jared) needing 45 it was 61 an hour or so ago and 70 odd last night , so I am resigned to loosing but toying with playing Barba instead of Grevshmul hoping Barba outscores Grevs....

I hate how many and how big the adjustments are.

Some players are getting 20+ added on two days after their game, that is frustrating as you change your team over the weekend to cover some scenarios and then it's ruined by updates.

I almost had Jared this weekend; with hearing on Friday Gallen was almost a guarantee wipe for this weekend I traded in Gurgess only to find out Jared had covered my Issac Luke advantage, now it is pretty much down to G Stewart (Jared) needing 45 it was 61 an hour or so ago and 70 odd last night , so I am resigned to loosing but toying with playing Barba instead of Grevshmul hoping Barba outscores Grevs....
Updates seem to be annoying everyone this year!

I got caught out massively with gallen being out. Can't change anything now so will get parkers 54 for my captain and 24 from vete as my auto emergency. Need inglis to get 150 odd to have a chance. Bad week for me…

Another update G Stewart now only needs 41 and I'm gone, I reckon he'll smash that tonight even if he does play 5/8 in these conditions.

Barba it has to be to give me some hope, Flanagan to move Barba to starting 5/8 and move Bird into pack to replace Gallen.

Still locked out and I reckon the scores have changed six times at least in the last three hours. Some points differences have fluctuated between low single figures up to thirty plus???
Who sorts this sh*t out? :confused:

Still locked out and I reckon the scores have changed six times at least in the last three hours. Some points differences have fluctuated between low single figures up to thirty plus???
Who sorts this sh*t out? :confused:

A group of Supercoaches get together and debate scores until they all win then the lockout is lifted.

On the good news front Finally I don't need to make any trades this week...................I can make them next week after rep round. :p

Cheers
Ross

Yeah a lot of this years trading have been forced on us as we struggle to fill holes left by injuries and suspensions......oh and by your coach deciding to split 80 minutes game time between two of the players I had. :(

I love being in this really strong league but the narrow losses are killing me. 3 losses by 31 points or less leaves me languishing in 17th position. Surely I can get over the line against Girds this week.

I've been in a situation over the last few weeks where I was happy with my starters and the few cows I have ticking over on the bench, so I didn't really need to trade. But injuries and suspensions buggered that up.

Back
Top Bottom