Special 2 pack break

RisingSun

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mario C
Got 2 packs with my paper today, pack 1 got a chart topper, pack 2 .......... Bhooohyaaaaaaa

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
CB78B28A-6C77-4545-B09D-7B91F61FEA4F_zpsnbdcqq1p.jpg

A thin plane piece of brown paper, nothing on either side. Pack also had a silver parallel. Checked the pack 3 times front and back in case some were stuck together but nothing.

Anyone ever seen this? What are the odds and what do you think it's worth, lol. Feeling like I missed out on something.

It's the elusive "Brownie card". So rare that ESP doesn't even list it as part of the set, nor show it's odds.

If I was you, I'd up your home insurance whilst you still own it. Should you find someone willing to pay it's price, hire two bodyguards to get to the post office :D

Nice pull mate. Glad it was only a $4 pack of cards, and not a $600 pack! :D

$0. I think you have answered your own question. Qúote " feeling like I missed out on something". Sorry I am missing something here all that was in the packet was a parrallel and a blank bit of paper?

Last year I picked up 3 boxes of Elite from a local dealer. The first box had NO hits but one pack had a bit of plain white paper (and 8 cards). The next box had TWO (2) hits (YG and WCHP). The third box was "normal" with only one hit.

Seeing what you pulled, I'm thinking you missed out on something but whoever got the adjacent box may have been in for a "treat" - if 2 $25 cards in a $144 box can be considered a "treat".

Regards
Mike

Last year I thought I'd finally broken my Traders curse when I pulled something a bit different...turns out it was a standard sized trading card with a pink-haired, cartoon girl on it :confused:

Back
Top Bottom