2004 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Hobby Box Break!

brandonlec

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
eBay User
ccblec

PACK 1 - Eli On-Card RC Auto /100!

PACK 2 - John Elway Patch /150!

PACK 3

PACK 4

Oh... you can't see who that redemption is for? Let me show you....

That last pack hurt me for a good hour, but I think I did pretty good regardless! My Eli /100 auto could have easily been a Chad Pennington and the Elway patch could have been Ahman Green (not dissing Chad or Greene, just proving a point) ;)

Thanks for the look!

-Brandon

lol what was the expiration on the brady? couldn't hurt to go upper deck, any chance at all lol

Yeah, I'd send it in anyway. UD customer service is usually pretty good, even if they don't have that card, they might still send you something...

Upper Deck won't honor it :( That's the risk of older products.
At least I did good without it!

After research, the buyback was supposed to be a Tom Brady /2 Auto LOL.... wow.
Oh well!

-Brandon

Yeah pretty sure UD did an expired redemption raffle a year or so ago.

I pulled an expired letter auto from a box of Black Hockey and they told me to send the unscratched card to them with my details on it to be part of the raffle. But I don't even think of was open to people outside the US.

They have done something like this in relation to the national I think. You would think they would have something sitting around though

nice break man but this among other reasons is why i hate redemptions!
i think that they should have replacement cards prepared for expired redemptions at the very least. you are still paying top dollar for their product after all.

Redemptions should never expire - have never seen why they have to ? If they actually made the redemption card it should be held in stock until redeemed...not until some date they decide they just couldn't be bothered with it any more and it's stiff luck for the person who spent the money on their product.

Back
Top Bottom