Private message issue?

Nah I mean by the little red icon that appears top right corner.

All the emails keep going to my junk mail because I get so many notifications... Got over changing the rule so many times in my email client :lol:

Just started having issues too. My contact page says email is invalid so I have to keep changing to an alternate address then the same thing happens to that and I have to switch back!!!

Just started having issues too. My contact page says email is invalid so I have to keep changing to an alternate address then the same thing happens to that and I have to switch back!!!

Yours is a seperate issue. Looks like you are forwarding your email to an optusnet email address ? Optus are bouncing the email and therefore our system thinks your email is invalid, hence why it keeps asking you to update your email.

I can provide more info to you via PM if required.

Yours is a seperate issue. Looks like you are forwarding your email to an optusnet email address ? Optus are bouncing the email and therefore our system thinks your email is invalid, hence why it keeps asking you to update your email.

I can provide more info to you via PM if required.
Please do Graham, not had this issue before and haven't changed anything with the email

I haven't been getting email notifications for private messages for a few days now.

Am still receiving email notifications for "New reply to watched thread" stuff, but am not receiving email notifications for private messages such as "New reply to your conversation". The last message I received one for was on the morning of 9/4/15, yet I have received many private messages since then without any email notification.

They are not going to my email's spam folder, and my Contact Details options on here look to be correct as I have not changed them. Seems strange that I am getting some notifications, but none for private messages.

Any ideas people?

Back
Top Bottom