hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
While all the talk is around awesome things like the playoffs, MVP's etc, thought it would be funny to hear opinions on the following:

Worst Player of the Year
Worst Trade of the Year
Most Useless 6th Man of the Year
Most Useless Defensive Player of the Year

Here are my votes:
WPOY: Austin Rivers, see below
WTOY: Technically speaking, this trade was last year but filling up a team with talented guards to drive the best one out this year was unforgivable. Goran Dragic to Heat.
MU6MOY: Austin Rivers. Has become the Clips 6th man since he joined them and Jamal being injured, the guy simply is not at NBA standard. Would have been the worst trade of the year if it wasn't so insignificant.
MUDPOY: Spencer Hawes. Yes, Clips are the team I follow so I may be a little passionate about it but Spencer has been a more than a major disappointment. Defensively, he's a spectator.

Look forward to hearing about other 'worst of' candidates!

Worst player: Greg Smith, personally watching him playing for Dallas was just horrific, wont be in the league next year.
Worst trade: Denver pacaging a 1st rounder with McGee to just get rid of him...
Worst 6th Man: Ryan Kelly, basically Adam Morrison v2
Worst defnsive: James Harden, doesn't even try!

HAS to be a worse player in the league than Austin Rivers.
He's had a few games of 10+ points I'm sure I remember seeing. Doesn't mean he's good but still, some dudes don't even score 1.

ok here we go, this guy makes Rivers look like a star :lol:

RiversVSgreen.JPG

He could probably be a very good defender, if he gave a stuff, considering he is 5th in the league in steals.

Cheating on passing lanes is all he has, pads the stat lines that way...

ok here we go, this guy makes Rivers look like a star :lol:

RiversVSgreen.JPG

Willie Green can't be that bad if he has survived for 10+ years in the league. He just doesn't get much run. When he did play this year he had some good games. I remember watching a Mavs/Magic game and he had a fair game for a guy who is about an 11th man.

Cheating on passing lanes is all he has, pads the stat lines that way...

Willie Green can't be that bad if he has survived for 10+ years in the league. He just doesn't get much run. When he did play this year he had some good games. I remember watching a Mavs/Magic game and he had a fair game for a guy who is about an 11th man.

He's had 16-32 min/game the last 20 games at least, he does get a run. Point is not whether he is a survivor, or any good, it's just that his stats are worse currently than Austin Rivers which was OP's point, if you want to search through to find a worse per min guard feel free though lol I just had a quick browse could no way is Rivers the worst player in the league at the moment

I'm not taking it seriously at all that's why I havent thought about any picks lol - it just struck me that you thought Rivers was worst player out there

Back
Top Bottom