What are these worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keydawg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hey guys,
I found my old 1994 Hoops, 92/93 Upper Deck, 93/94 Upper Deck, 93/94 All Stars cards.
Keen to sell.

But, separately what are these in particular worth?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Essentially nothing mate, mid 90's base (and parallels) were produced in such high proportions that there isn't any value in them unfortunately.

For example 93-94 upper deck
this is a base card
front.jpg

This is an insert
images.jpg

This is just an example of an insert. These triple double inserts are a subset of 10 cards. There are also other subsets like allnba, mr june, locker talk etc

front.jpg

The one on the right is not an insert it was from the 94 jam session set. Every card in the set is that size. But the one on the left of rony seikly actually is an insert. It is from 93-94 fleer and from the internationals sub set

The one on the right is not an insert it was from the 94 jam session set. Every card in the set is that size. But the one on the left of rony seikly actually is an insert. It is from 93-94 fleer and from the internationals sub set

The insert set 'NBA Internationals' isn't actually a subset, its a an insert set in its own right. However, these inserts were probably 1:2 or 1:3 packs in day and are very low end, thus not much value.

How I learnt about subset was from Becketts back in the day. Star subset base were usually half the value of regular base. No drama either way.

I priced ALL the cards from
COMC one by one - all bar just a couple are in excellent condition.

Value all up according to COMC is approx $450.

I'm keen to sell but thinking $200 so the end collector has value also...

Hey Ben, not sure how you would use COMC to price your collection, but it is very different selling a big lot of cards from selling a single card. Your collection is not completely worthless like some has suggested, but just because someone is willing to pay $1 to buy one card from you because he needs that particular card, it is highly unlikely that the same person will pay the other $199 to buy the rest of them that he does not need.

The guys here are all trying to give you a realistic view of what the buyers are like these days, if you check out the other threads, you can buy a 96-97 autographics card for $1 and these were very rare and highly sought after back in the days. If you do want to sell, I would recommend you to be patient and find some set collectors and sell them very very cheap and be prepared to break the lot. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom