Black Gold Mojo - Peton Manning Gold arrives !!!

vansan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Van
eBay User
Vandals88
hey guys
I have watched several breaks and bought in a few over the last couple of months with mojo breaks in the states and last week they had advertised they would be in Vegas for a convention and if you purchased a spot in certain breaks you would be in the draw for a Panini black box
So I purchased a random spot in A 4 box preview break of black Gold NFL which Tracy hackler of Panini busted for them today at the Vegas convention
Now thinking I would not have much luck as I rarely do with a random team to my suprise I drew the Broncos and to my delight he pulled me a
Peyton Manning Gold Sizeable Signatures Jersey 9/10
My first manning auto and have to say I was pretty stoked the cards look awesome I can't wait to see it when it arrives in the mail
Thanks for reading

Nicely done, congrats! Be sure to share a piccy when it arrives!
The guys sent me a pic so here it is
image.jpg

I have a few more cards on there way and will post pics when they arrive from 2nd black gold break
Jags - Allen Robinson RA patch
Giants - gold team logo
And -
Andre Williams RC
1/1 printing plate boom my first 1/1
A few arrived today from a museum break not really anything huge
All jags Allen Robinson quad rookie patch 13/50
Bortles& lee rookie base

This probably should be posted in mail day but since I listed them here and arrived today I thought why not they are all jags cards as I was hoping to hit a nice Bortles in a couple of breaks (museum & black gold)
image.jpg
image.jpg

I must say I really like the shadow box rookie cards and the 4 colour patch is pretty cool shame about his average sticker auto

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom