Wrestling Wrestlemania 31

true build up has been poor i'll be watching but wont be expecting much, daniel bryan should be in the match for the world title. The fans love him yet they refuse to push him because Vince love's roman reigns. Im assuming lesner is leaving for the UFC, if so reigns will win, if that happens seth rollins should cash in his money in the bank contract. It wonder how they will use Sheamus, fella.

true build up has been poor i'll be watching but wont be expecting much, daniel bryan should be in the match for the world title. The fans love him yet they refuse to push him because Vince love's roman reigns. Im assuming lesner is leaving for the UFC, if so reigns will win, if that happens seth rollins should cash in his money in the bank contract. It wonder how they will use Sheamus, fella.

Rollins should cash in on Lesnar after he beats Reigns, and take the title. Sheamus will be part of the Andre the Giant Battle Royal imo.

I just want to see Sting and the Undertakers match. Would've been even better if it were Sting V Taker. Asides from that, looks like a pretty poor Wrestlemania.

Haha, just watch Wrestlemania VI for the first time last night, that Hogan/Warrior match was something else
I watched it when I first came in the video shop, yes video lol, we always got all the wwf ppv's when they hit the shop and repeatey watched th after that, having 3 brother who loved hogan and me loving the warrior, it was a huge match on our house, and I was gloating when the warrior got the 123 lol

I watched it when I first came in the video shop, yes video lol, we always got all the wwf ppv's when they hit the shop and repeatey watched th after that, having 3 brother who loved hogan and me loving the warrior, it was a huge match on our house, and I was gloating when the warrior got the 123 lol
I may be of a similar vintage to you I always rented wwf ppvs on video it was value for money $4 for a 3 hour plus tape

Should I start an official WWE Discussion thread? and back to Wrestlemania 31 who will win in the Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns title match (I think Lesnar)

A week to go ey, I guessing Roman so they can push his name. Will this be Brocks last WWE match?

Roman Reigns is pretty much everything that's wrong with WWE. (well aside from the hypocritical way they champion all these social justice causes, yet still enforce racist and sexist stereotypes)

Between guys like Ziggler, Bryan, Ambrose, Rollins, Wyatt, Neville, Owens, Balor and Itami, they are spoiled for talent. But who's the guy they want to push? The football wash out, a middling wrestler, riding a lineage, who can't promo for s***. He was fine as the strong silent type in the Shield, as Ambrose and Rollings did most of the heavy lifting anyway, and I didn't have a problem with him as a prospect, working his way up and honing his craft. But this sudden push is premature and comes at the expense of those more worthy.

And that was why there was such a bitter reaction to the Rumble... for the second year in a row. The WWE claims to listen to the fans, yet they book the show in spite of them. Had it'd been any of Ziggler, Bryan, Rusev or Ambrose standing at the end, it would've been well received. Instead they get eliminated, Bryan's triumphant return from injury goes down like a wet fart, and the last three standing are Big Show, Kane, and Reigns. The jig was up and the fans reacted accordingly. They weren't booing because Bryan didn't win, they were booing because Reigns isn't their hero. He hadn't risen to a level where crowd support has dictated the story.

That said it all seems to rely on whether Lesnar resigns. He does and he retains, sits on the title making sporadic appearances, hence the sudden importance of the IC and US titles. He doesn't and Reigns is put over, and the US and IC titles become a footnote again.

Whatever happens I just hope Lesnar sticks around long enough to face Rusev (Rusev beats hero of children everywhere Cena, wins US title, coverts it to Russian title, annexes RAW, cue I-hunt-my-own-lunch-don't-tread-on-my-commie-crushing-NCAA-all-american-beast-incarnate to save the day. S*** writes itself).

I also keep forgetting to mention, if you don't already, check out www.oswreview.com

3 Irish lads started a podcast reviewing the Hulkamania era PPVs, then they married it to the PPV footage. But now they've carried on to do the early 90s, some WCW, and now are heading on a series of Attitude era PPVs starting with Royale Rumble 2001. They also now and then cover a recent PPV.

Dudes know their wrestling lore (and one of them knows Becky Lynch personally) and its funny as hell to boot. It's all under the Episodes tab.

They also do video games and movie reviews (mainly horror and WWE films)

Back
Top Bottom