Woolworths Domino Stars

From what I have found there appears to be 3 variants for each character. Haven't found all variants for all characters as yet but as I have found them I have put them in so don't pay too much attention to what number variant it is.
Hi P_Phillips, I am new at this, do I understand you can help me with my missing dominos or do you need some of my duplications. Janette

Hi just saw your list and you may have to expand it as I have 4 different Violets - 4/1, 3/3, 6/2 and 4/4
I agree with 4 of each
I have number 44 with 2/5 1/6 0/6 and 0/4

But if your table is correct with lightning McQueen 0/1 , I have 1/5 2/4 3/5 4/4 so that would make 5 variations of the one tile
Thanks for that was hoping someone could confirm if there was more than 3 variation's
Just double checked Lightning McQueen and it is 0/1.

Hi P_Phillips, I am new at this, do I understand you can help me with my missing dominos or do you need some of my duplications. Janette
Can't help don't have any doubles. You may want to check if your local Woolies is able to trade as I rang mine to see if they were having a trade day that they normally have at the end of past promotions and they said no to a trade day as they have a box of dominoes at the service desk to trade at which is what I have done.

Can't help don't have any doubles. You may want to check if your local Woolies is able to trade as I rang mine to see if they were having a trade day that they normally have at the end of past promotions and they said no to a trade day as they have a box of dominoes at the service desk to trade at which is what I have done.

Thanks for the advice. Janette

Back
Top Bottom