NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

GIRDS what if Ennis hadn't been a grub, Flash may of almost hit his BE.

so many what if's and what could've beens this week. like jarrod wallace scored. that will just about do me haha

I almost had a heart attack when Sheck went over for that second try. Thank god for the forward pass.

i was the same when whare went over, he literally doubled his score in that one run, he was on like 9 at half time.

I had to choose between John Folau and Jordan Kahu for the bench.....wish I had gone Folau! Doh

I had to choose between John Folau and Jordan Kahu for the bench.....wish I had gone Folau! Doh

Being a h2h comp, your home and hosed by the looks, well done on your First ever SuperCoach win.........unless Thurston goes huuuuge

Lachlan Coote -1 at half time. :lol: If he keeps going backwards your a chance GIRDS :lol:

Hahaha no surprises there
If bromwich scores i might even win! He needs to score soon though he hasn't come off yet!

Jared only one AE.....ouch

Dad reckons he has him covered
, ethan lowe proving he might be the biggest trap in history

Mate I've had him all along as well he's the business...........not as big a trap as the rest of the Cowboys backrow

Ill be happy to be proven wrong i just cant see it yet

Lachlan coote though starting the second half strong

Ill be happy to be proven wrong i just cant see it yet

He's struggling for a bit of ball at times now Morgan is in the halves who runs more than Lui good work rate and 80 minutes.

Some of our most fancied teams look like suffering opening season losses The Juggernaut and Peaked to Early and a team that fancied themselves looks like going down in a high scorer with Kurahard 1092 v Test Eagles 1090. I bet there will be some sweating on last minute corrections before results drop tomorrow.

He's struggling for a bit of ball at times now Morgan is in the halves who runs more than Lui good work rate and 80 minutes.

Some of our most fancied teams look like suffering opening season losses The Juggernaut and Peaked to Early and a team that fancied themselves looks like going down in a high scorer with Kurahard 1092 v Test Eagles 1090. I bet there will be some sweating on last minute corrections before results drop tomorrow.
Second highest score for the round only to get done by the top score and only 6 points in it. OUCH! Well done Stevie. Substituting Coote in for Cornish was my undoing. There's always next week:(

Well done Matt
Second highest score for the round only to get done by the top score and only 6 points in it. OUCH! Well done Stevie. Substituting Coote in for Cornish was my undoing. There's always next week:(

Funny game SuperCoach.

Good luck against Chris (Peaked too Early) this week as well he doesn't loose to many in a row........could be a Cowboys start to the season for someone.

Well done Matt

Funny game SuperCoach.

Good luck against Chris (Peaked too Early) this week as well he doesn't loose to many in a row........could be a Cowboys start to the season for someone.
I look forward to the challenge. Looks like we have a really strong comp this year which will make things interesting

is ricky stuart fking serious? mitch cornish was the raiders best player on the weekend in a very shit side, he was the only one who muster up any sort of attacking presence and he has dropped him .

Back
Top Bottom