Two "odd" boxes of Arrow..

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
First one was great. Two Auto's, one an SP , the other a good character to get, a Printing Plate and 2 golds (odd!)

Second one, not so great, two materials only and just the one gold - no Auto :cry: (more odd!)

Arrow-5 (Large).jpg

Arrow-6 (Large).jpg

Great first box! From what I have seen, it appears that generally when you get an SP auto in a box, you also get a second auto.

nice autos!!

is crypto like upper deck etc where if you let them know they will send you out the missing hit?

Yes they do. They fixed me up on a Walking Dead box missing an auto. But they have to be purchased from an authorized dealer.

Great first box! From what I have seen, it appears that generally when you get an SP auto in a box, you also get a second auto.

Yes they do. They fixed me up on a Walking Dead box missing an auto. But they have to be purchased from an authorized dealer.

Seems that way, both my SP boxes have had another auto in them.

Yeah, don't like my chances with Crypto, but might ask the question anyway. Nothing to lose I suppose. The seller is a proper dealer by the looks...

Broke another box today that was going for a fair price at the local collectibles fair and got a Roger Cross auto (already have it...grrrr) and a Tommy costume...not the best of boxes...it's hot or cold this stuff!!

Seems that way, both my SP boxes have had another auto in them.

Yeah, don't like my chances with Crypto, but might ask the question anyway. Nothing to lose I suppose. The seller is a proper dealer by the looks...

Broke another box today that was going for a fair price at the local collectibles fair and got a Roger Cross auto (already have it...grrrr) and a Tommy costume...not the best of boxes...it's hot or cold this stuff!!

I grabbed one packet from the local comic shop near work in Sydney on Friday as I wanted to see what they were like in hand and they have a box under the glass counter, they picked the pack and when I opened it this morning I had a Jessica De Gouw Costume card in it... not too bad but I didn't get much else in the pack to see what it was like :p

I grabbed one packet from the local comic shop near work in Sydney on Friday as I wanted to see what they were like in hand and they have a box under the glass counter, they picked the pack and when I opened it this morning I had a Jessica De Gouw Costume card in it... not too bad but I didn't get much else in the pack to see what it was like :p

One pack-one hit ? Nicely done ! :thumbsup:

Raised a ticket on the missing Auto and got a response requesting box top etc... Here's hoping Crypto looks after me ! Keep you all posted!

that is just an awesome card to send. you do alright out of the odd missing hit!!!

Certainly did, really wasn't expect one of the top cards, and this was probably the one I wanted most, so very chuffed!

Wow, awesome missing hit replacement!!

Yeah, really couldn't have been any better. Also makes me more likely to try and complete the autograph set, probably only the one really big one left to get in the Felicity now

Back
Top Bottom