Brendan_B 2015 Traders breaks

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
I grabbed a few starters and a few loose packs as I am not going to hit this release too hard.

Scored a Anthony Minichello Retirement, a few Thunder & Lightning (Both Souths) and as a bonus a Ron Coote Case Card from the Newsagent.

I have started a sale / trade thread in the relevant section and I am happy to sell but more interested in trading for Raiders equivalents at this time.

I have been trying to buy very little of this release now that I have my Raiders PC sorted.

I succumbed today to the tune of a starter & 2 loose packs in the morning, jagged a Gordon Club Leader.

I just grabbed two more loose packs from the servo after filling up and in front of the obligatory FOTG was a Cowboys Duo #78/100, boom!!

I have been trying to buy very little of this release now that I have my Raiders PC sorted.

I succumbed today to the tune of a starter & 2 loose packs in the morning, jagged a Gordon Club Leader.

I just grabbed two more loose packs from the servo after filling up and in front of the obligatory FOTG was a Cowboys Duo #78/100, boom!!
interested in selling the duo.

Back
Top Bottom