What is the value of my Charizard?

Mrdomoninja

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wendi
Can you tell me if this Unlimited Holo Charizard is real and how much it is worth?
Thank you!

image.jpg

Going on completed listings on ebay (ie ones that actually sold) it seems to average between $20-30US

Yours looks a little banged up, and one advertised as damaged went for $13US

It's from the original base set and - as lazlow said - it is a bit banged up. About $13 is a fair price considering the condition. Had it not been banged up, would have gone for more - closer to about $50 - as it is one of the most sought after cards from the original era. It is the premium foil which were the only rare's done in the original base set and the did fall roughly one in four packs - so it wasn't exactly easy to find. Had it have been the mirror foil parallel from legends ..... would have gone for a lot more.

Thanks guys and btw is my card genuine because I got it from a friend a while back and not from any booster pack.

It looks to be. You can easily tell by the colour of the back of the card - if it's blue or first edition purple - then its the real deal. Your's hasn't got the first edition stamp, so i think it's fairly safe to say that it's the real mccoy. I haven't heard of any fakes being printed.

Back
Top Bottom