NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

kind of glad we are only allowed 2 trades a week, because if they weren't capped week to week i may of used 10 this week.

Only 10 think I would just hit the CLEAR TEAM button and start again.

JT = 11 pretty impressive.

Moseley = trap

Kahu = crap

Yeah moseley
kahu
parker
mateo
robinson
thurston
taumololo
ferguson

They would all be gone for me

what about reece robinson i had in my side chilling for 2 months and i took him on tuesday when hoppa got the nod at fullback :/ just a real shit start to the season

Last edited:
Shaun J only 26 (now 49)....lots of guns firing blanks

Hoffman went OK I had him in my squad for a long time and chopped him for G Cooper who was OK

Mateo wasn't too bad 40 in his first game, I'm still watching but Manly pack was smashed......

The rookie Whitechurch = 3

Halatau = 18 he was a last minute change for me from Aitken, named to start never got off the bench until second half....doh

At least h2h isn't for a couple of weeks

Same tale of woe here as well.
Thurston captaining my sorry bunch. I had a similar array of under achievers including promising POD Tepai Moeroa who scored a dazzling 9 points.
So many wasted hours. I'm in another league in which my daughter has also entered a team. She picked her's on Thursday night about 40 minutes before kickoff. Currently she is outscoring me by 200+ points although I have two extra still to play. Then again she still has her captain to go - Gallen. :confused:

alot of people would be in the same boat. Parker, JT, SJ, Lolo etc. thank god it is only rnd 1

we took the overall prize out this season. so it shouldnt affect our league, but im in a $100 comp with the same side thats overall based and i can pretty much just give up on that comp already. someone in that comp loopwhole radradra absolute pisstake

Last edited:
Ill be panic trading cant afford the price gazumps some of my guns are going to get come round 4

did anyone realise the scoring system actually changed? i only just found out that they changed the offloads. i was ahuge fan of getting 4 points everytime the ball got lofted out the back by parker bromich and mansour. the days of that are over though, because there is offloads and ineffective offloads now. wish i had of realised that earlier.

Yeah 2 points for an ineffective offload and 4 points for an effective offload, even the GUN players only normally do a couple of offloads a game so we are only talking a small points difference. The change I like is forced drop outs and chip and regather, they will suit someone like Sandow big time.

Ross

I made the 2 changes. Got too many rabbits in my team lol which will be a killer in bye rounds and a certain player got themselve a 9 week suspension so thought a warrior is needed in tough times :)

Am quite enjoying it overall even if i didnt go too well

Back
Top Bottom