LiveBoxBreaks thread

Time for a mailday post - or more likely a "mailcoupleofmonths" post... Majority came from LBB.

rams mail-0215a (Large).jpg

rams mail-0215b (Large).jpg

rams mail-0215c (Large).jpg

rams mail-0215d (Large).jpg

LovelyRams haul there. Being a defensive guy, can go past that triple threats/5 card being outstanding!!!!

Finally picked up a Ram in an Immaculate break today a /28 Faulk jersey. Two breaks today, one had a 900 point card in it and the other a 1500!!! Seriously Panini 1500 ??? WTF ?????

There was a 3000 point card hit in an immac box last week. One could only hope it means better cards on the store lol

"Oh, we really would have liked to put a killer card in this box...but we didn't...so here's a shedload of points to buy a whole lot of pretty crappy cards..thanks...bye!"

How did you guys go with Ripkings? I went in the 3 box 5 Star random and got the Cardinals, picked up an Andre Ellington Patch auto
Finally arrived today

RKAE001.jpg

Is for sale along with most of my collection, looking at trimming down and cutting back so if there is anything of interest in any of my posts get in touch.

More mail this week - not all LBB, but some redemptions from past breaks amongst them. The Sam on card auto variation and Sterling Mason gold auto/jersey were redemptions, The Mason Prizm is my first points buy with Panini rewards, the Zuerlein is a gift from a generous fellow OCT'er (thanks Neil :thumbsup: ) and the Absolute Mason was from breaks done with Rip Kings...took an age to get here, but they had some issue that meant it got returned to them, anyway, it got here in the end. Good people to deal with as long as you're not in a hurry!

rams mail-0315 (Large).jpg

I see the points prizm autos have gone up and been picked up quick. Mate in U.S. stocked up cooks and mason lol. He hoarded points tho

Yeah, I would have missed it, last time I looked there wasn't much on there at all, but someone gave me a heads up. Don't mind paying 150 points and $7.50 shipping or whatever it was for a Mason RC Auto!

yeah I saw cooks is at 600 now. He had 3 different ones and a mason like yours. bit dirty I missed it, don't mind the prizm autos

Back
Top Bottom