NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

R James 1 hit up and then out for 7 weeks with his reoccurring heartlidge issue.

Glen Stewart overpriced and in a side with plenty of back rowers and just back from a long term injury. For me I'm happy to wait and trade him in later.

Mateo tempting for some I'm sure but I've got him in the never again category after back to back to back seasons of disappointment. He might get you 100 one week then go missing for the next 3.

But hey

i have ryan james at this stage, i feel like he is almost a must just with all the crap going on there. although after hearing paul kent on NRL 360 it looks as though they all might be cleared. so he could be yet another trap. but thats all part of the game and why we sign up, its all good fun.

can i ask is anyone using an excel template to bye plan? i always do it to start with and then just get fed up with it and stop. but im kind of considering it this year with how hard it is to pick a really good side.

i have ryan james at this stage, i feel like he is almost a must just with all the crap going on there. although after hearing paul kent on NRL 360 it looks as though they all might be cleared. so he could be yet another trap. but thats all part of the game and why we sign up, its all good fun.

can i ask is anyone using an excel template to bye plan? i always do it to start with and then just get fed up with it and stop. but im kind of considering it this year with how hard it is to pick a really good side.
I always print out the bye schedule that SC put out so I can plan through Origin. Problem is the planning needs to be six & eight weeks in advance and I usually out-smart myself. Gotta stay sharp this year.

I do it all in my head, forget the next week what the plan was and do it all again. Part of the fun of it imo is working it all out (even for the 10th time).

No point bye planning in a head to head comp until you know who your up against, I reckon 4-5 weeks out I'll start thinking about it.

:lol: I actually have R James as well......mind games indeed

He's played bench his whole career except early last season went 80 for the first time.

I reckon that's what Cleary will do for him at ST Panthers, make him start and play big minutes.

Ross

Only a miracle if you win GIRDS.

oh walked right into that didnt I. think ive got one top 4 finish to my name since we started but yes most recently i've been in terrible form.

Back
Top Bottom