General Chat

Jesse

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jesse
eBay User
Tex132013
Hey guys, I thought I would start a thread where we can have a chat about cricket in general. Some ideas that popped into my mind were: Cricket Matches, where you go to get autographs, good TTM threads, whos good for signing, whos not, or even some pics of your autograph successes.

Cheers, Jesse

I was thinking of doing a TTM to Michael Clarke to get my Spartan mini bat and Tap 'N' Play Cards signed, anyone had any successes with him lately?

I was thinking of doing a TTM to Michael Clarke to get my Spartan mini bat and Tap 'N' Play Cards signed, anyone had any successes with him lately?
Sure have! You can find his address at http://www.michaelclarke.net.au/contact.html

If you're sending a mini bat make sure to include a parcel bag for return as well.

Good luck!

Cheers :)

Does anyone know how to TTM Darren Pattinson?

I've been doing some research and he is now a full-time greyhound trainer, but recently the head trainer he was employed by was embroiled in the live baiting scandal and I am not sure how this would effect his ability to sign. I recently contacted Greyhound Racing Australia but they were of little assistance due to the privacy policy of their organisation, with the media official offering the town he lives in, Pearcedale Victoria and recommending I should search the white pages, which turned out to be unfruitful. I've also contacted his past manager, who currently works at ESP, but to to avail. If anyone could be of any assistance then this would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how to TTM Darren Pattinson?

I've been doing some research and he is now a full-time greyhound trainer, but recently the head trainer he was employed by was embroiled in the live baiting scandal and I am not sure how this would effect his ability to sign. I recently contacted Greyhound Racing Australia but they were of little assistance due to the privacy policy of their organisation, with the media official offering the town he lives in, Pearcedale Victoria and recommending I should search the white pages, which turned out to be unfruitful. I've also contacted his past manager, who currently works at ESP, but to to avail. If anyone could be of any assistance then this would be appreciated.

Anyone able to help?

Back
Top Bottom