WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Despite the digital version being released, the physical copies got pushed back to the 27th of this month. Plus-note of being delayed, all pre-orders now package with the DLC and Season Pass.

Who's getting it?? Any fans of zombie games??

There's actually 2 versions being released, both surrounding DLC, but the "Day and Night" edition, came with a bonus outfit and weapon (WOOP-DE-DA!!). Both versions still let you play as the Zombie in multiplayer games!!

I've got a mate in Canada playing it, and he's messaging me every day telling me how great it is... 25 days to go!!!

I had the Day and Night edition pre ordered but cancelled when I heard it had been put back a month.
Got my money back and purchased a card off the feebay :D
EB games have since removed that edition off their store page altogether.
When I quizzed the guy at the store he said anyone who had pre ordered it would get a refund for the difference.
Leads me to believe it won't be released.
Might slap a pre order in on JB Hi Fi site closer to release date.

I had this pre ordered for like 8 months. After all the delays and push backs I've kinda lost the excitement for it. I'll pick it up once the price drops

Would this be anything like the evil within?

Really loved it. In fact, i might give nightmare mode tonight lol

Not like Evil Within, but like the Dead Island games. Evil Within is more "evil" than "zombie" if you like.

It drops in 7 days. Check out some footage on YouTube, the whole parkour type mechanics for your character is cool, almost like Assassins Creed type agility.

I'll be waiting till they go on sale i think, in between the order, bloodborne, dynasty warriors 8 empires and FF type 0. I will be super busy this month and the next :p

Back
Top Bottom