Topps Premier Gold 2014/15 info

Yeah I didn't go for the de gea and rvp oranges a few weeks back as I assumed you and @adi888 would go for them so still waiting on them to come up again. The only plate that I know I didn't go for was di maria new signings. I want one of every united player and given that there are 9 base and 4 inserts (non auto or jersey) thats 52 plates! I got as above 4 jones 2 rooney cpt 1x januzaj, blind & herrera plus the dynamic duos jersey plate so far. And about 6 or 7 oranges. Shouldn't have started chasing the colours lol.

Yeah I didn't go for the de gea and rvp oranges a few weeks back as I assumed you and @adi888 would go for them so still waiting on them to come up again. The only plate that I know I didn't go for was di maria new signings. I want one of every united player and given that there are 9 base and 4 inserts (non auto or jersey) thats 52 plates! I got as above 4 jones 2 rooney cpt 1x januzaj, blind & herrera plus the dynamic duos jersey plate so far. And about 6 or 7 oranges. Shouldn't have started chasing the colours lol.

I got the orange couple weeks ago from a mate who does breaks in Hongkong. He always lets me know everytime time he pulls RvP stuff. Yeah, so all im missing now is the 1/1 and plates

Hey guys, would you know any collectors that may have these cards I need below. Looking to buy as a complete set of captains etc.

Standard base cards - 3,5,13,22,68,75, 85,88 ?

Sets - future stars, captains or signings?

And any Chelsea relics or autos?

Kind regards Damian

All my oranges and premier gold1/1's from 2013 and 2014 on the bay. Too hard to complete!

Yeah man, gonna stick with autos and jerseys. I get bored when I can't find ud stuff lol

Fitting day for this to arrive!
image11_zpsm679sauh.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom